DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vip but not perm weapons?

Music

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] I would love to see a way to transfer permanent weapons for in game cash. And, at the very minimum there should at least be a way for higher leveled admins to transfer weapons to other players upon their request. I want to sell my weapon that just clutters my inventory for some cash but cant, for some reason.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] It would add an easier way to transfer weapons and allow for people who dont want their weapons to sell them to someone else. It makes it much easier than the current method of buying one off the store under someone elses username.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

• DarkRP Management Team

Denied

While we appreciate your suggestion, this concept would open the doors to the same 30-40 permanent weapons floating around from person to person, since every time someone is finished they could just sell out; Also, this concept would impede new donations coming in and diminish the overall incentive of donating if you could get whatever you want from the guy next door.

Appreciate your time, but this is not something we're interested in.

Edited by Merk