microwave's staff app#2

In-game name: MICROWAVE

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Steam ID: 76561198961291024

Warns: 0

Timezone: GMT+8

Playtime?: 163:23:42

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO]: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO} YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: nobody I just wanted to become an admin.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

for me, i believe that i should be chosen over other applicants, why? for starters i live in a different part of the world which means i can moderate

when other mods are asleep, last time i visited the server there were prop blockers, and mass rdmers and not a single admin responded to my report.

why? Because they were all busy or asleep I believe that it is late at night for them that’s why they can’t mod or ask, but I can come to use by using my

timezone to my advantage, I have applied before for this position but got denied due to failure to comply with the server’s rules, but I assure you i have changed

for the better. another thing I would like to add is that my school ends very early which means I can moderate at earlier periods, and I will make sure that

everyone on this server is having fun without breaking any of the rules of the server. even though I’m not very well known i do want to help out the server.

Having learned from my past application, I have familiarized myself thoroughly with the rules and regulations of the server but also

with the nuances and expectations of the player base/community, My current growth reflects my ability to adapt and improve, and qualities essential to be an efficient admin.

I am now more experienced and equipped to anticipate potential problems and address them efficiently, i am a fast learner and will do anything in my power to provide,

players with a fun playing experience on this server, by picking me, you are choosing an admin who has a geographical capability but is also invested in the growth of the server

and wellbeing. these are my main reasons why you should choose me as another moderator for the server. and with that is all I have to say, thank you for listening to my staff application  - microwave

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details..no

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

memory is a bit foggy but I’m sure  it was two years ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I can spend up to 4-5 hours of my time on the role oddly enough I can’t go Sat and Sunday because  my net dies there so I'm available mon-Friday (I have to do some homework)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

yes, I go fishing with my father every once a month.

Did you read the staff rules?: microwave

Edited by MIKROWAEV
tweaks
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1

+ paragraphs

+ read the rules

+ meets all requirements

I'm generally only staff on late at night (CST) and microwave is usually on the same hours. Don't have much experience with him, but help at those hours would be very welcome.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

Something just seems a little bit off here. I'll do my best to summarise below:

• Your first and second paragraphs are vastly different in tone. Your first sounds like a lot of your own experiences on the server, and your second sounds very generic / robotic. On top of that, the grammar is different between the two paragraphs too. Did you write both of them yourself?
  • Your steam profile is private (fair enough) but it looks new with only a couple of games, almost as though it's a throwaway? I could be wrong, but it seems odd...
  • I don't remember seeing you around, not recently, and not 2 years ago when I was very active. Again, I could be wrong with that too

I'm not going to mark you down with a -1 because the things you have said are all pretty good, but I'm hesitant to give a +1 at the moment for the reasons mentioned.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

my response, to chris.

Something just seems a little bit off here. I'll do my best to summarise below:

• Your first and second paragraphs are vastly different in tone. Your first sounds like a lot of your own experiences on the server, and your second sounds very generic/robotic. On top of that, the grammar is different between the two paragraphs too. Did you write both of them yourself?
  • response: sorry if both of my paragraphs sounded so different my second paragraph wanted to be my closing statement, i just felt like my first paragraph didn't seem too formal from my last staff application, again Sorry!
  • Your Steam profile is private (fair enough) but it looks new with only a couple of games, almost as though it's a throwaway. I could be wrong, but it seems odd...
  • response: about this topic, my laptop can only handle garry's mod and War Thunder at the moment, if I download more it will cause my laptop to buffer interfering with my admin duties, and I'm going to use the remaining space for recordings, I hope that clears it up.
  • I don't remember seeing you around, not recently, and not 2 years ago when I was very active. Again, I could be wrong with that too.
  • response: I was not very well known, i was pretty shy before and not social enough, but this current year I'm trying to be more social with other people.

I'm not going to mark you down with a -1 because the things you have said are all pretty good, but I'm hesitant to give a +1 at the moment for the reasons mentioned.

response: that's alright i hope my response cleared things up for you and a slim chance of changing your mind. best regards,- microwave ❤️

Edited by MIKROWAEV
hopefully easier to read
  • DarkRP Administration Team

NEUTRAL I've never seen you in-game (I'm a big believer that if you are applying for staff you should get to know the staff team and introduce yourself so you can be known), I checked copy leaks for plagiarism and you're in the clear! if you see me in-game just say hi and introduce yourself so I can get to know you then ill +1. 

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this interview period. Thank you.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. You seem to be genuine, and willing to do what needs to be done to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time on the server. Let's see what you can do!

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training.