DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Gomker's GM Application

Guest Booster

def one of the weaker apps I've seen. feel like you need to go more in depth on your events. paragraphs are great though. don't normally do this because If you made your events longer id probably +1 but it doesn't feel that deserving of a -1. Neutral

Despite, quads referring you there is 0 attempt to refine these events, to be honest with the typos I can barely understand the concepts behind them.

3 hours ago, Booster said:

No one really listens to my ideas so I don’t have any for the server.

This is not the purpose of this section and you literally skipped right over it by saying this. This should be one of the more and most detailed parts of your application and your answer is ‘I don’t have any for the server’. If you become a GM how can we expect you to have any unique ideas when you join.

3 hours ago, Booster said:

What are the responsibilities of a gamemaster: To make fun for all

This is also one of the most general answers I’ve seen to this question. You need to specify what ‘fun for all’ means and how you will do that.

Please take some serious time and re-make your application and I’ll consider +1’ing.

Edited by Horse
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

Going to have to be a -1 from me. The effort for the events especially is just really not there. The only contribution in this app as I understood it is adding more “point and shoot,” which is really not something we are lacking. Not putting anything for a most creative idea because “nobody listens to my ideas” is very mislead considering this is literally the platform where we are asking for ideas and actively reading them/ giving feedback. You also provided some negative feedback on events stating that they’re “go here, fight x, rescue x, leave,” however you didn’t use the 6 different idea questions to provide an alternative (even though I don’t believe that your formula applies to a solid chunk of events). There is no group that I discuss ideas with more than our T.GMs, as they can often offer a completely new perspective that long time GMs may have a hard time seeing. I urge you to take some time and resubmit an application that shows an appropriate amount of effort and motivation.

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to deny your GM Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reason:

Has left the SWRP server.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by AlexConway