Droppable CS:GO Weapons

Unboxes CS:GO Weapons

Description:

The weapons below should be droppable for players from the unbox menu below

image.png?ex=65f326c6&is=65e0b1c6&hm=87eimage.png?ex=65f326bf&is=65e0b1bf&hm=d05image.png?ex=65f32616&is=65e0b116&hm=d32image.png?ex=65f32600&is=65e0b100&hm=5d1image.png?ex=65f325c9&is=65e0b0c9&hm=d65image.png?ex=65f325f1&is=65e0b0f1&hm=3e8image.png?ex=65f32636&is=65e0b136&hm=965image.png?ex=65f32673&is=65e0b173&hm=52aimage.png?ex=65f32683&is=65e0b183&hm=216

Reasoning:

• Lets newer players/upcoming VIP's reuse better artillery.

• Listed weapons could be sold at a gun store to lower levels/newer players for an excessive price.

• @Chawhead made a post on equality (unrelated to the raid level cap), it made me think that lower levels should at least have a defensive leverage to reuse, because when a VIP with an ares strike walks into a building and starts rapid firing the place a measly ak47 or a hk45c is literally the equivalent of defending with an airsoft weapon.

• The reuse of these weapons wouldn't exactly be common considering they are an RNG drop from crates from 10k-250k (Affordable), I doubt this would be abused to a large extent because a number of current/old VIP's have these weapons already. the only thing I can think of in relation to abusing these droppable weapons is to setup base defences with alts, in the long run I would assume newer players grinding their way up and defending their bases would reuse these guns the most and have a less harder time being targeted.

Regards, Plague

• Like 2

+1

When Cyber was adding in cases and testing them before he left, I asked about the possibility of dropping items or adding to inventory and he said it is possible, just that he would have had to do it for every item. IMO, if we can add to our inventory or drop them from the !unbox inventory that would be solid. I have so many Dragon Lores that I have 0 use for since I have a perma, and I can't even equip them to gain more ammo. 

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

On 3/1/2024 at 2:11 AM, 1998Corolla said:

have so many Dragon Lores that I have 0 use for since I have a perma, and I can't even equip them to gain more ammo. 

This is exactly my thoughts, I have a lot of weapons that I will never use, and would honestly rather sell / give them away to someone else who would benefit from them.

I think all of the !unbox weapons should be droppable, I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be. That way any unwanted items could be sold / given to gun dealers or to new players who'd have a use for them 🙂

• Agree 1