3rd Person Exploiting

wmskiller1

The new 3rd Person prospective adds a new  exploitation. you can see through walls and now can peek into peoples bases ,which adds a new unfair level to the Police Jobs. officers can now 3rd Person view into bases and call Warrants because of it. this needs to end now. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1538022505

here's your proof of this, as you can see i am standing on the other side of a solid wall and i can peer through the wall and expose printers. 

this is unfair and should be dealt with immediately. i purpose there should be rule called "3rd Person Exploit" if found doing this. it should result in a 2 day ban due to the fact it causes a unfair balance in the jobs and gives no reason to have printers.

thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope my proof will suffice in making this server more fun!

1 hour ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

Garnet denied a post that used 3rp person to see printers and warrant.

Although it wasn’t through the wall I do believe that looking through the wall and warranting should be considered an exploit. 

1+ to that I think the only way a cop can call a warrant is if the cop can see the printer from their position 

You're able to use third person to warrant for printers and the like as said by Garnet, or at least when he denied a report. The easy solution is to wall off your printers in a vault. That way players would have to be inside your base in order to use third person to see them. Otherwise, deal with the consequences of them warranting you for printers.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
Dun goofed, fixing spelling errors
On 10/13/2018 at 12:31 PM, wmskiller1 said:

The new 3rd Person prospective adds a new  exploitation. you can see through walls and now can peek into peoples bases ,which adds a new unfair level to the Police Jobs. officers can now 3rd Person view into bases and call Warrants because of it. this needs to end now. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1538022505

here's your proof of this, as you can see i am standing on the other side of a solid wall and i can peer through the wall and expose printers. 

this is unfair and should be dealt with immediately. i purpose there should be rule called "3rd Person Exploit" if found doing this. it should result in a 2 day ban due to the fact it causes a unfair balance in the jobs and gives no reason to have printers.

thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope my proof will suffice in making this server more fun!

Try playing Military Rp.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...