Staff App - computer (I had to put my big boy pants on)

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Did a super job previously in the staff team, has really decent hours on the server, never had any issues with you, no recent bans / warns... overall great!

On 3/4/2024 at 4:45 AM, computer said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on here for a good bit, eventually left due to overdoing it 0-0

I have to say, while it's awesome getting high sit-counts, if you're going too crazy you WILL get burned out eventually, it happens so often. The longest-standing staff members are those that balance their time well. Taking 500 sits in a month and then retiring is worse than taking 150-200 a month and still being around in 6 months time; if everyone did that, we'd have plenty of staff to chip-in and make up the difference 😄

I wish you the best of luck mate!

• Like 1

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the Darkrp Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: You were previous staff and have shown that you still have knowledge of the server rules and how the day to day activities run on here. Plus you have a great attitude for a staff member

Welcome to the Darkrp Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact any HR member for training!