Cinema Assistant / Other Cinema Improvements

1. Suggestion 1:
    There should be a Cinema Assistant job that can do one of the two:
    1. Also play videos and manage the playlist
    2. Collect money for the Cinema and run the counter

Doing both roles as the Cinema Owner is exhausting and makes it so that I'm either bogged down with making sure people are getting into the cinema and I'm available to collect, or getting and playing something on the screen.
  2. Suggestion Video cost by time:
    This would be harder to implement, but allow the cinema roles to charge per second of video on suggested videos (how Twitch streamers do). This would allow cinema people to actually earn some money and be worth playing. There would obviously have to be a maximum per second of video, but it'd also help prevent people from just wanting a 10 hour video played as well.

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1 (To suggestion 1)

I think it makes sense to add an assistant, however I think only one person should be able to play videos, so the assistant is there purely to tend the counter and look after the cinema. Having two people play videos increases the possibility of minging. As it stands, we can simply check who the cinema owner was when a 'bad' video was played, making it a lot easier for the staff team to manage.

-1 (To suggestion 2)

While I do see the benefits of this on face-value, there have actually been some great movies that people have played in the cinema which could amount to a high-cost, and if there aren't many people watching, it could deter the cinema owner playing anything other than 2 min videos - remembering that they have a max price of entry regardless of what's playing, meaning they will choose to make less profit for playing better content. It seems possibly detrimental to the quality of the content overall.

• Like 1