SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:460000222

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 1500 HRS on Gmod 2D 20 HRS on server 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Jotaro, 

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] MRP 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: In the context of applying for a GM position on this server, my background as a seasoned GM in MilRP brings unique advantages. While the settings differ, the core skills required such as world-building, character development, and player interaction- are transferrable between servers. Having 1300 hours on MilRP along with being a former GM I have learned how to immerse players in both diverse dynamics and narratives. This depth of experience equips me with a solid foundation to transition into the challenges of being a GM in SWRP.
Furthermore, my tenure as a GM reflects a deep passion for immersion and dedication to creating memorable experiences for the player base. In the SWRP universe, my commitment to authenticity and attention to detail will further elevate the gaming experience. I understand the importance of maintaining continuity within lore, while also allowing room for player creativity. By leveraging my MRP GM experience I believe that I can deliver a positive RP experience on SWRP players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute 2-3 events a week.

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibilities of a GM are mainly to keep the player base entertained and wanting to return to the server that you are on by creating unique RP scenarios for everyone to enjoy.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would contribute by both correlating events and assisting in them at least 2 times a week. I know that there are not a lot of activities/missions hosted for my batt, so I also plan to make activities and batt missions to help my batt activity out.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I plan on having a 327th mission that would use everyone who attends the mission. What I mean by this is every single person will get a chance to be hands-on in the mission and not just shoot droids or do perimeter checks. The mission will be evenly distributed. Now the mission itself will be about an assault on an on-base FOB that was taken over by the CIS. The CIS planned to get on-world and plant a large bomb to take out everything within a 500-mile radius. Now I will utilize everyone by using their certs. There will be human CIS officers that get injured that the medics have to tend to, EOD has to defuse the bomb, and engineers will need to use their fusion cutters to repair the sabotaged FOB.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
1. EOD mission: A commando droid had snuck its way into our base and planted 8 bombs around the entire base. It was up to EOD to split up and defuse the bombs (The bombs would utilize EOD certifications too)

2. On-world base attack: A CIS ship had run low on fuel and had to hover above our planet. It wasn't any small ship, but a frigate that was carrying mass amounts of Separatist droids and land vehicles. In fear for their safety, the CIS now had released all of their land vehicles onto our planet and were tasked with destroying us by any means possible. It is up to us to defend our base.

3. 327th training: I will setup obstacles on an even level playing field where 327th will work on their PVP ability. I will be challenging them to use different weapons each time and I may even utilize medrp when someone loses to help strengthen the 327th medrp ability.

4. CG passive mission: A ship had randomly gotten out of hyperspace and was declaring an emergency landing. Upon landing, CG took the individual into custody and searched their ship. Upon searching the ship and searching the individual, the person was wanted by the Republic for espionage. CG then interrogated the person and found out that the person didn't crash land on our planet, but had done it on purpose. The person's ship was rigged with cameras and intel that were automatically sent to the CIS upon taking pictures of our base. CG then deemed that this person was too dangerous to live as the traitor had cost thousands of clone lives throughout the Republic War. They executed the person.

5. 327th training but with real rp scenarios: I plan to have a 327th training that utilizes GM powers to set up a small scenario. This scenario involves rescuing a Republic advisor who had been kidnapped mid-transport and taken to a CIS base for interrogation. The 327th troopers are going to be challenged with taking 4 man squads in at a time and only being able to use their primary weapons and certification abilities. It is up to the 327th to divide their people equally based on certs. This training should both challenge and strengthen strategy, communication, and battle performance.

• Like 2
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

+1, simple events but the ideas are there. Would love to see EOD missions in the future for EOD revitalization which is very much needed.

• Like 1

You've been a friendly and fairly involved player on the server so far. Though your hours are typically a bit low, your application has a good foundation. Your previous experience as an MRP GM should also serve you in good stead with just a little adjustment to SWRP.

+1

• Like 1

Your playtime is a lil bit low and I haven't gotten to interact that much with you yet but overall based on the application, its all solid including your experience as a MRP GM, events sounds solid too, I don't see why you shouldn't be added to the team.
+1

• Like 1

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Staff and community support
Past experience as MRP Gamemaster
Sound event ideas

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained