Tell me what you think

So I am basing just like normal people do and I found this guy named marsV2 and he said someone is spamming his printers so I said ok let's raid them so they will stop.

And when we go to raid I find out that there is an import gun dealer basing with raidable classes  and they are fading door abusing then i can see through the walla because i don't have textures because I don't know how to get them and i see them in there as you will see in the video and they say that's exploiting and i said its not because i don't have textures its on exploiting if its with warrants or something like that.

If I am right I would like something done to this dude and i will show his name in the video and hers his steam Id : Mr lunt he keeps changing his name STEAM_0:1:157212498

And here's the video of the whole thing and I said I turned them off I never had them don't know how to get them if someone could show me that would be cool;

Edited by Edshot1710
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4

yes because they were harassing me earlier by saying very mean things and they were denying everything I said when I reported them and stuff i said in a sit 

and I was happy because 1 hour earlier the guy said he was not basing with those people so I was already mad because I knew they were basing I heard them talking.

So that's why i said that sorry if you take that in a mean way.

35 minutes ago, Edshot1710 said:

yes because they were harassing me earlier by saying very mean things and they were denying everything I said when I reported them and stuff i said in a sit 

and I was happy because 1 hour earlier the guy said he was not basing with those people so I was already mad because I knew they were basing I heard them talking.

So that's why i said that sorry if you take that in a mean way.

Staff take shit from people all staff should be able to handle Minges if not then personally I don't think you should be staff 

41 minutes ago, Edshot1710 said:

ok, I see where your coming from the reason I'm posting this is so the guy gets punished.

You do realize that you are exploiting which is a permanent ban, yes it is exploiting cause you can easily download and install textures in 5 mins and if for some reason( really no reason) that you can't get the textures your still using a glitch to make the game play in your favour

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
5 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

You do realize that you are exploiting which is a permanent ban, yes it is exploiting cause you can easily download and install textures in 5 mins and if for some reason( really no reason) that you can't get the textures your still using a glitch to make the game play in your favour

He probably doesn't even know the site for the textures and probably dont trust any site saying free textures

2 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

He probably doesn't even know the site for the textures and probably dont trust any site saying free textures

Literally he just has too search up css add-ons and have a scanner for the files and he'll be fine also I have been asked quite often in the past few days on how to download and install the needed add-ons would it be alright if I make a guide or no? @The King of Rohan

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
16 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

Literally he just has too search up css add-ons and have a scanner for the files and he'll be fine also I have been asked quite often in the past few days on how to download and install the needed add-ons would it be alright if I make a guide or no? @The King of Rohan

Some operating systems don’t support the free textures. I am pretty sure he can get them tho. He also shouldn’t be using the exploit to tell his friends he’s about to open it.

14 hours ago, Watak said:

at 0:50 you said something like "Turning textures off is great" Does that mean you just turned them off to look into bases? lmao

Yeah and what he said