SteamID 76561199082237710
15 years old
Warns 2

playtime 119 25 42
Time zone EST
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] DONTTOUCHMYFROG87
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have played as a mod on Five M server but none on Gmod.
 Why you should choose me over other applicants Why you should choose me over other applicants. As a garnet gaming moderator  i would help the community better than other moderators as i can and will be more active than other mods  as shown in my hours. i think i could ensure fair gameplay and help resolve conflicts in games. i am very skillful when it comes to quick thinking and being under high pressure. I can help people very easy in tough situations.  This position offers an opportunity to develop leadership skills,  responsibility skills. Also contribute to the growth of the community. I'm very great with social skills i can develop to the people around me very easily. My dedication to the role will be a great fit in the mod team. Becoming a mod would be way more benefitable for you then me i would help the community with my traits. Joining the moderation team allows you to actively shape garnets it provides a platform for personal growth and development in the garnet community. As a moderator, i would play a crucial role in making a positive and enjoyable environment for other players on garnet. 
Have you been before i have been banned before for unintentional mass RDM I had my nerve gas out and was acting like i was going to throw it into a crowd of people as a joke for my friends on discord but i forgot you cant hold left click on it like a grenade in other games and i got banned for a week for it.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role I can contribute when i get home from school which is around 3:50-4:20 sometimes later but i am free on weekends and summer all day, I can mod from about 4- 9 maybe 10.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes i like to play base ball and also watch hockey and go to games sometimes.
Did you read the staff rules real Slim
Hello every one i just wanted to say that i was a minge the last time you saw me and have since changed my attitude in game if you see me i will be more professional and less of a minge. I would also like to note i have gotten my hours up and wanted to say sorry for anyone i had bad interactions with. I have since disbanded from all clans. Being in the most hated clans didn't help my case either thank you for reading this message.  (Yes it is 2 paragraphs).

• Informative 2

well im happy that ya got the application fully finished 😄

but personally like I said on your last 2 applications

im gonna give this a -1 because of my personal experiences with you. Nearly all of them were rude and not very good

• Informative 1

so the app is ... better? idk still a -1 just stop being a minge and give it some time maby a couple months for the whole minge thing is forgotten and you have a better reputation 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 As a reformed minge myself I respect the fact you are turning your act around. The things you are doing show alot of maturity leaving clans and apologizing for your actions. Everyone has minged at one point in time. 

I believe everyone deserves a second chance.  the windshield is bigger then the rear veiw for a reason let the past go and focus on the future it's made you who you are! 

• Like 1

-1 yeah I know i gave you my refferal but you also called a sit to ask for it.

you also say you have changed but I have constantly seen you break rules even after the new app

you are cool to play with and pretty chill but I honestly cannot give a +1

If you get accepted I do wish the best

• Informative 1
  • DarkRP Management Team
Posted (edited)

TECHNICALLY ACCEPTED?

The Applicant has chosen to donate to earn the VIP Moderator rank, therefore, this application is no longer needed.

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR  for training!

Edited by Merk
  • Cringe 3