DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Toddd unban

In-game name: Toddd
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:149432783
Staff members in-game name: IamGunner 
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:93460670
Date & Time of incident: 30/03/2024 02:56
Timezone: BST
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 4 days
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A149432783
What happened? (include any proof):

I was playing the game doing my everyday things when a person known as jaren was chasing me asking to stand still. I assumed he wanted to give me money so I said " I'm switching to hobo so you can give me money in a cool way " then he still chases me so I place a prop to block him then remove it thinking we were having fun! He still continues to chase when I switch jobs. Then I walk up to him and he makes a sit which is instantly taken by a staff member. FYI I had a sit as well before this. The sit happened and I was trying to get my point across in chat because I was being ignored then they said you're banned for NITRP and Gunner insulted me then banned me. I haven't played in quiet  a while so I'm not that familiar with the rules having to make sits frequently to ask about them. I asked if there was a procedure for being muted and he just banned me for it which is incredibly inappropriate. 

Sincerely,
Toddd 

• Cringe 2
  • Confused 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
UNDER REVIEW
Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban.

Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 

@IAreGunner

First Clip: https://www.canva.com/design/DAGBA7XyFHo/vNzBJ5mU3pPDk3_XOLg4Nw/edit?utm_content=DAGBA7XyFHo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

You kept asking what rule you broke regarding “constantly throwing smoke nades and killing yourself in game to allow you to do such” well here’s the rule:XHd9mHnC6T1VPDAX0AzDlN3L4ZGSiOS4mqt9Fgs1sXASS4tS-t37nq49H7N8ACAp2nAYG96SHXhJVY2Z9vcgZbQEzaHUCTPCO-9H3d7eiWz4Fx37pzULN-5ZUkhEqp1vlQSYEOt2eskmeId3WqKZ2zk

2nd: Screenshot

Celeste (orionnetworks.xyz)

You Used both your text screen slots to “grief” bongo. The definition of grief so your aware is “

A griefer or bad-faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately and intentionally irritates and harasses and annoys other players within the game 

Also a Rule:  Do not harass, grief, or troll players of the community.

3rd Clip: Prop Minge:

propminge - Clipped with Medal.tv

You can see in this Clip that you spawn a prop to block his movement, (also spawned a prop on the street as a citizen)

There’s also multiple instances of you spamming chat, Both during RP and in a sit. There was also a previous sit with you where you constantly spammed chat

Here’s An Instance: https://www.canva.com/design/DAGBApMyblQ/rn1JBvdJi-SXN-K1M3dpzg/edit?utm_content=DAGBApMyblQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

You can also see in this clip that you spammed chat:   propminge - Clipped with Medal.tv

3 hours ago, Toddd said:

I haven't played in quiet  a while so I'm not that familiar with the rules having to make sits frequently to ask about them. I asked if there was a procedure for being muted and he just banned me for it which is incredibly inappropriate. 

I can't recall seeing a sit or a report where you asked about a "rule", the rules you broke are basic rules also. 

Your also a longtime player, who broke multiple rules. i wasn't going to give you a "break" especially when you showed to no intent to play the game in a good manner. 

You're also a long-time player with Mutiple bans on record even one for harassment!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/501100286111121448/1223713066911273060/image.png?ex=661ada9a&is=6608659a&hm=8472164301d3256ba7b85e815a064f8be9ce7251e68826034a349315eaec3c03&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=960&height=262

If your unfamailar with rules, i suggest reading the rules again so you don't "accidentally" spam chat, prop minge or use your textscreens in bad faith towards a member of the community.

Also your little "hut" looks like its blocking off most of the tunnel which is another rule

You may not block off the streets or restrict functionality of any path which is used for navigation around the map 

• Example: Reducing a tunnel into a small pathway, to bypass other restrictions

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Informative 2
  • Winner 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After careful review of your appeal and the events pertaining/leading up to your ban. We regretfully inform you that your request for an appeal of your ban has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons:

I would first like to say on behalf of the operator's team we appreciate the time and effort you put into your ban appeal. 

I will start with the fact that the evidence provided by gunner is there and very clear with your intentions. You're a player who has been around for a while and used to be staff at one point, so I know you know the rules, you just choose to ignore them and test the limits of them.
Reason 1: chat spam

Reason 2: harassment in the form of text screen

Reason 3: spawning props to avoid players following you 

from the video I watched you didn't even defend yourself, you just spammed and I quote "Take this medkit" over and over again while shooting your gun in the air spinning around. I hope you have learned from your mistake, re-read the rules and don't become a repeat offender. You are going to stay banned.  

Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.

• Informative 2
  • Agree 1