Ethan's Activity

First things first, this is not a resignation. I am in charge of too many things to resign and not hurt the server with my leave if I were to be honest. I have no one currently that could take over leadership of SSO/GRU reliably, as the one option I had for SSO recently resigned for similar reasoning that I need to be less active.

Reasoning/Backstory: I am in my senior year of High School, and my school counselors, friends, and family are looking to me confused why I haven't started applying for college yet. I have taken as many AP classes as I could this year, 6 out of 7 total classes (didn't take the 7th because it didn't fit in my schedule, otherwise I would've) for the reason to look better when applying to say I didn't take two off-periods like I could've and instead took all AP classes. The amount of homework I have had has been a monster trying to deal with for the past month now, but I have been managing, but it isn't healthy anymore for me to play a minimum of 3 hours a day on MRP. Yesterday and today I took a break from the server for the first half of the day to do homework, listen to music, and watch YouTube, doing a lot less homework than I would like to admit distracting myself from the server. It's been hell running two factions and managing school at the same time that for a while I put SSO on the back burner as I built GRU back up. SSO and GRU are in decent places at the moment, and for the server's daily player count.

What's going to happen?: I am not resigning, just announcing that I will only be on the server about 4 times a week minimum to host tryouts and take a few sits if I am able. This means that I won't be able to interact with my faction members, so I will mention all of them here so they are aware of what is happening.

@Mun | Nicky Lee @draggydx @DannKeb @YeetMeister @Pencil @Kirb @Seabear @Homeless @Gamma

Thank you to you guys for staying available in SSO/GRU, and helping me out by playing actively. Sadly, I can't keep it up anymore. I have been leading SSO for 7 and a half months, and now GRU for 1 month and 7 days. I am going to continue leading them, but I can't keep continually leading them with full activity. I will only be online to host tryouts and small things you need from me. Continue to contact me in the steam group chats and the forums for any issues that arise, but keep in mind my availability and activity.

End statements: I am not leaving you guys, but I just can't be around as often as I used to be. Summer is over and has been for almost 2 months now. I gotta start actually doing things with my academic career. I fucked up last year a decent amount, and I wanted to make a change this year, but anytime I was about to resign, something came in the way to fuck it up (my second-in-command resigning as I am teaching them and preparing them to take the mantle). If there are any major concerns with this announcement, please let me know privately in a conversation on forums or in a steam message.

TL;DR

I can't manage to play actively anymore, so I will only be on a minimum of 4 out of 7 days a week to host tryouts and attempt to take sits. Thank you for all of your help and fun times, and I hope they continue in the limited time I have to play now.

• Friendly 1