Jesse Pinkman as a choice under meth manufacturer

• DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

Description: So to put it simply, there are many jobs that allows one to choose the model they wish to be like the gangs and the club bouncer, and I feel that our lovely meth boys should have the choice too! And what better choice than a jesse pinkman player model. When choosing to become one of our lovely meth boys you should have the freedom to become a bald man or a man child that makes meth and says "yo bitch".

Reasoning: My reasoning for this, is short an simple but yet a great one, as a dark rp server more rp is needed. And what better rp than between two meth boys, one walter white, and one jesse pinkman. This would be great and give something more interesting for our meth boys to do other than all look like the same bald guy with stage 3 lung cancer. And a that I end with a quote from a wise man child “We make poison for people who don’t care. We probably have the most un-picky customers in the world.” ~ Jesse Pinkman | Fly, Episode 10 Season 3 (could be wrong idk)

Additional Informationhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2897279589
only 5.350 MB

Edited by OG_Bob_The_Builder
  • Like 2
  • The Garnut

This is not to come off as rude, but a genuine concern. Did you put forward any thought/research into putting through this suggestion?

image.thumb.png.e31d48d6ffab205606bcab20b3c9afca.png

• Haha 7