Connor

In game name: Connor
SteamID STEAM_0:1:124891474
Warns: I have 4 warns total
Timezone: Central Daylight Time
Playtime?: 160:02:15
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] RiySpy | Feminine Neil deGrasse Tyson | Dark | Mamba | Kurtis | Source | ZachDLC
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
Im dedicated to the server. Im on almost everyday making new friends along with. I've donated
many times on multiple Garnet servers and will continue to as I play on them. Im friends with 
many staff on the DarkRP and MRP Garnet servers. I have more than a qualifying amount of hours
needed to apply, this also being the server I have majority of my hours on.

I have the ability to record and screenshot anything at any time in and out of sits/reports. I feel
as though I would enjoy being Staff on Duty and taking sits just as much if not more than role plying. I am a mod/staff in other places other than gmod (Twitch/YouTube). I feel that many loyal players
would love to see me as staff on the server. Over the many hours I have on this server, I have learned the rules from reading and being punished myself. I am never biased and I feel thate everyone should be equal. 
I am on hours when many other mods/staff aren't on, having many rules being broken and no one to take control and take care of them. I make many reports every signle day trying to make the server a better place. I feel that
if I got the chance to become mod I could clean up the server in a more responsible way I feel I can take.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I've been banned on other servers for minor offenses. (RDM, as seen on my screen crossfire)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can play around 4 to 5 hours every other day, if not everyday.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I edit video games. Im taking two college classes in my junior year of highscool - (This usually takes up most of my time.)
By tomrrow I am in a one year relationship with my girlfirend (She as expected alos takes up my time in the world outside of my computer)
https://twitter.com/BWastefulx/status/1056661541569916928
Did you read the staff rules?: Connor
Edited by Connor
Guest ZachDLC

+1 very active ingame and knows how to be professional while also having a good laugh.

Also whenever I accept a report from him hes always like AYYYYYYY and pms me thank you afterwards. 😘

You earned my ref.

Edited by ZachDLC