JT'S Gamemaster Application

Sabotage Mission on Geonosis:

Objective: Infiltrate a Geonosian droid manufacturing facility to sabotage production lines crucial to the Separatist war effort.

Challenges: Navigate labyrinthine tunnels and factories filled with hostile Geonosian drones and security systems, disable defenses to allow Republic forces to stage a raid, and plant explosive charges without alerting the Geonosians.

Twist: A rogue Geonosian Queen, seeking independence from the Separatists, offers the players an alliance in exchange for destroying key Separatist infrastructure, leading to an unexpected alliance and tense negotiations.

In-game name: 0490 JT
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:507373773
Warns: 0 
Timezone: AEST
Playtime?: 3-4 HRS 
Do you have access to a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES if need be 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Thorn/Castle, Cross
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] No

Ive been apart of Garnet for a long time known as the 212th trooper Echo and ive been part of many event in my time on the server and after i left i came back but wanted to do more for the server making it more entertaining for the players and to help boost the server. Playing games has helped shape my creativity and problem-solving skills. Becoming a Game Master allows me to merge this passion with my profession. I excel at creating engaging stories and immersive worlds for players through intricate plots or well-developed characters. Guiding players through adventures that leave a lasting impression is incredibly fulfilling for handling unexpected situations and devising creative solutions. I value teamwork and aim to foster a positive environment where creativity can flourish. I am dedicated to improving my skills and staying updated with the latest trends in gaming and storytelling.  I am eager to contribute to your team and create unforgettable experiences for players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details NO
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Whenever im needed or when i would like to help host an event 

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

Creating and narrating the the event being hosted. This involves describing settings, Creating NPCsD, and creating storylines for the players. the GM's responsibility is to ensure that everyone has a good time including themselves. This can involve balancing challenges appropriately and giving players opportunities and have a collaborative and enjoyable gaming experience.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

As the one making the storyline and being the EC whenever im needed to if given the opportunity id be happy to do anything envoling the job 

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

The players, through exploration or intel gathering, learn of a remote sector of the Outer Rim that has been largely unexplored due to its hazardous conditions and rumors of strange phenomena. 

Stealth Mission on Felucia:

The Objective being Infiltrate a Separatist facility hidden in the dense jungles of Felucia to retrieve critical intel. The Challenges being Navigate through dangerous flora and fauna, evade Separatist patrols, and use stealth and cunning to gather information without alerting the enemy. The Twist is The Separatists are experimenting with mutated flora and fauna attacking troopers and some troops corrupted by the hostile plants(use zombie models), creating unexpected hazards and opportunities for the players to exploit.

Diplomatic Summit on Mandalore:

Objective: Attend a high-stakes diplomatic summit on Mandalore to negotiate a critical alliance between the Mandalorian clans and the Republic. Challenges: Navigate Mandalorian politics and rivalries, handle potential assassination attempts from anti-Republic factions using stolen tanks and seperatist weaponry, and sway key leaders to support the alliance, twist: a secret Sith agent and his master disguised as a Mandalorian warrior Using the Dark sabre seeks to undermine the negotiations and instigate conflict.

Rescue Mission on Ryloth:

Objective: Rescue a group of Twi'lek civilians captured by a ruthless Separatist commander and held in a fortified compound on Ryloth. Challenges Infiltrate the compound under heavy security, coordinate a rescue operation amidst urban warfare, and evacuate civilians while facing off against battle droids and armored vehicles.  Twist: The Separatists have discovered ancient Twi'lek artifacts within the compound, adding a moral dilemma about prioritizing the rescue or securing valuable cultural relics.

Sabotage Mission on Geonosis:

Objective: Infiltrate a Geonosian droid manufacturing facility to sabotage production lines crucial to the Separatist war effort. Challenges: Navigate labyrinthine tunnels and factories filled with hostile Geonosian drones and security systems, disable defenses to allow Republic forces to stage a raid, and plant explosive charges without alerting the Geonosians. Twist: A rogue Geonosian Queen, seeking independence from the Separatists, offers the players an alliance in exchange for destroying key Separatist infrastructure, leading to an unexpected alliance and tense negotiations.

Hostage Rescue on Kashyyyk: 

Objective: Defend the Wookies and rescue hostages from a Separatist invasion force intent on capturing strategic Wookie and Clone officers stationed on the planet. Challenges: Engage in thick jungle combat against Separatist b1, b2 droids and AAT Tanks, coordinate with wookie resistance fighters and clone trooper squads, and protect civilian populations from collateral damage. Twist: The Separatists deploy a prototype jungle destroying superweapon that threatens to devastate the ecosystem and infrastructure of Kashyyyk, forcing the players to find a way to neutralize the threat before it can be unleashed.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines

• Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

I've had only positive interactions with JT. He has admirable professionalism IC and his application reflects that. I see some nice ideas in here and think they could prove to be high quality and creative events under the guidance of one of our wonderful S. GMs. He is very new to the community, but I believe that if he puts in the work he will prove to be an asset to the GM team. I'm particularly interested in seeing his diplomatic summit idea in practice. +1 nice app JT.

• Like 1
  • Community Director

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Good/Solid Event Concepts

Staff/GM Referrals
Well-Written Application

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained