Kerry / Reese2 report

Guest ZachDLC

Guest ZachDLC
Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: DLC
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Russian Characters
In-game name of reportee: Kerry, Reese2
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:453301807, STEAM_0:0:447772663
Date & Time of incident: 9 PM 11/14
Timezone: CST
What happened? (include any proof): I was frozen during a sit for no reason (witnessed by jarold), then told that I raided someone with a build sign. I immediately asked them if they could prove that I raided that specific base because I had been raiding all night, but they could not furnish such proof. I was then jailed for 8 minutes without seeing a shread of evidence, only being told that my adverts were false and they somehow proved my guilt. I will have someone post adverts / kills,
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, Rabbi Reese said:

Idk why im reported.  I didn't claim the sit or issue any commands/punishment

You still counciled Kerry in the sit thus I also reported you because you were a part of this mishandled sit

Is there any screenshot of the building sign? What I see right now is that Zach says he raided a base no proof of which one. Kerry you said that the was no actual evidence so why jail him. You would need proof to actually know if he raided the base with the building sign or if it was another base.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

Is there any screenshot of the building sign? What I see right now is that Zach says he raided a base no proof of which one. Kerry you said that the was no actual evidence so why jail him. You would need proof to actually know if he raided the base with the building sign or if it was another base.

Probably will be +1 if you can’t get evidence but just use it as a lesson for later on ALWAYS have proof of ANY punishment you hand out because it can always be appealed on the forums 

10 hours ago, kerry said:

I explained that to you, and jailed you for 8 minutes for suspicion of the raid as well as your false adverts/Fail RP.

+1 Key word is suspition, by saying that you basically admit that you had no physical evidence of him having a building sign and the log of the toolgun dosent say what was exactly made with the textscreen so you can't be sure he had a building sign. Just because he told you he did, Seems to me there might be a bit of bias at play imo.

Edited by Strange6688846993
Forgot my vote
Guest ZachDLC
10 hours ago, kerry said:

I looked through your logs again and found that the guy had put up a building sign 12 seconds prior to your raid

Log's don't show what people put on signs.