Kerry / Reese2 report

Guest ZachDLC

53 minutes ago, MrMcChicken said:

I'm kind of confused here because if you check, he killed him at 09:48:40 and then the text screen was used by the individual being raided at 10:05:17. The time went up from when he was killed to the text screen being placed, and your money went down @Connor 

My money went down because I give money away all the time. And to him especially because I knew it was a false jail. I'm just being nice.. People ask for it all the time. The least I could do is give a new player 10k. And yes. It was 100% placed after the raid and kill.

40 minutes ago, Connor said:

My money went down because I give money away all the time. And to him especially because I knew it was a false jail. I'm just being nice.. People ask for it all the time. The least I could do is give a new player 10k. And yes. It was 100% placed after the raid and kill.

Then the argument you guys made is completely invalid, given the fact you guys are saying that did this and that 12 seconds prior when nothing like that happened AT ALL.

Everybody needs to cool it on the replies, this is clearly a completely misunderstood scenario.

I jailed you, as I already stated, for your misuse of adverts, I warned you that IF YOU DID raid a building sign, you shouldn't do it again. I told you I would be jailing you for the Adverts, and to fix your binds in the meantime, the jail was NOT for the base, as I could not prove that it was that base which you raided. 

You had already broken 3 rules, MUCH TOO ELIGIBLE FOR NITRP, but rather than banning you I gave you an EIGHT minute jail.

False advert - Adverting raid 3+ times with no over's

FailRP - Because you had no adverts to say over, your raids extended over 10 minutes, making your kill on the banker RDM anyway.

RDM - You never over'd the past 3 raids, making your raid false anyway and  your kill on the banker RDM

Racism in advert - Your Raid bind says N*GGER

If anyone else replies to this, it had better be one of the only involved because I am getting tired of seeing all of this spam and useless information and opinion being added to this repeort.

@The King of Rohan Resolve this please, if I have to get a (false) strike, so be it. Whatever it takes to put this to rest so the forums can cease to be spammed. I know what I did and I know I acted innocently, I did absolutely nothing wrong. (As well as it was my first day and generally staff are not stricken on their first day.)

Everyone take a second to realize and READ this, and don't just rush to a comment. This whole situation is over an 8 minute jail. No warns, No bans, nothing, just a jail.

Edited by kerry
  • Winner 1