DLC's Ban Appeal 2.1

Guest ZachDLC

Even evity has said to me "i hope you don't require proof from staff members" in regards to these reports. 

28 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

The mans said he got disconnected accidentally not on purpose bb

He said that after he already admitted to it ("I disconnected during a sit, I won't deny that"), it's called changing your story and you know who does it? guilty people. jusssayin

Edited by Jarold
  • Haha 1

im sorry but from someone who was staff on mrp these kind of posts make drp staff look like complete fools. the idea that the person banning someone requires no further proof for someone to stay banned other than word of mouth is idiotic,

1 hour ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

no i dont i seen no advert in logs what am i supposed to ss an empty log lol, plus im the accused im innocent until proven guilty i would like to see a ss with timestamp of you raiding or console logs 

huh isn't it just so convenient that the logs have wiped and that YOU are innocent until proven guilty, jesus the entitlement of these guys "im practically invincible until a skid learns to take a screenshot after i perm them" i don't understand this shit. if you are a staff member and ban someone, it is your responsibility as STAFF to maintain proof of the situation so in a case that they appeal, you can rebut it with the solid evidence, not make the players (who are the victims by the way) have to disprove something which is a nearly impossible task when 4 staff members gangbang them in a post. 

• Like 1
Guest ZachDLC
15 minutes ago, Jarold said:

Even evity has said to me "i hope you don't require proof from staff members" in regards to these reports. 

He said that after he already admitted to it ("I disconnected during a sit, I won't deny that"), it's called changing your story and you know who does it? guilty people. jusssayin

I also say in the line below that:

my shitty mobile vpn went out that's the only reason I disconnected

Guest ZachDLC

I shouldn't have to prove shit. I was midraid when you brought me to that sit. All you had to do was fucking look in chat considering I had just started the raid.

5 minutes ago, t3rr0r said:

im sorry but from someone who was staff on mrp these kind of posts make drp staff look like complete fools. the idea that the person banning someone requires no further proof for someone to stay banned other than word of mouth is idiotic,

huh isn't it just so convenient that the logs have wiped and that YOU are innocent until proven guilty, jesus the entitlement of these guys "im practically invincible until a skid learns to take a screenshot after i perm them" i don't understand this shit. if you are a staff member and ban someone, it is your responsibility as STAFF to maintain proof of the situation so in a case that they appeal, you can rebut it with the solid evidence, not make the players (who are the victims by the way) have to disprove something which is a nearly impossible task when 4 staff members gangbang them in a post. 

no haha dont know if you remember how the logs were but i searched dlc steam id to see if he adverted anything which he didnt so can you explain to me why i should have screenshotted that?

logs didnt wipe i just didn't see any adverts on his side

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
Guest ZachDLC

the accused im innocent until proven guilty

So am I buddy boy. 

(Also this is a not a staff report so not exactly)

3 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

I shouldn't have to prove shit. I was midraid when you brought me to that sit. All you had to do was fucking look in chat considering I had just started the raid.

sorry didn't see a advert if you have proof send it  but if you dont just wait the day damn

Guest ZachDLC
2 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

can you explain to me why i should have screenshotted that

Because I fucking appeal / report everything lol and id wouldve been nice to prove that logs were empty.

1 minute ago, ZachDLC said:

Because I fucking appeal / report everything lol and id wouldve been nice to prove that logs were empty.

not empty you did do previous adverts but not within 10 ish mins of the rdm so im not gunna ss logs with no proof lol

• Like 1
Guest ZachDLC
5 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

not empty you did do previous adverts 

check adverts and see an empty log 

31 minutes ago, Jarold said:

it's called changing your story and you know who does it? guilty people. jusssayin

Lol.

Hey google

Define irony.

Guest ZachDLC
8 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

not empty you did do previous adverts but not within 10 ish mins of the rdm so im not gunna ss logs with no proof lol

That IS fucking proof. Proof I didnt advert.

Do you even have kill logs from this incident?

20 minutes ago, t3rr0r said:

Look at the activity difference in MRP vs DRP reports, DRP gets a shit ton more reports (in-game and forums imo). Should a good staff member get a strike because they forgot to take a screenshot during the titalwave of reports, that is dark rp. I'm not saying that's this situation, but any in general.

17 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

So now it's word of mouth, do i trust a trained staff member or someone that was demoted from staff. 

12 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

I agree it would have been nice, @IAMEVOLVE did you get any ss's during the sit? not advert logs but kill logs? connection logs confirming his DC? 

DLC is right, you did claim they were empty and changed your story, so now i think some sort of proof on your end would be helpful. 

Edited by Jarold
  • 300 IQ 1

so here's what a normal person would do that doesn't get immediately defensive when they fucked up, screenshot the kill log, proving that they rdm'd, screenshot the advert log where both time stamps correspond, showing that (hypothetically) he didn't advert before killing the reportee. use your brain.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1