DLC's Ban Appeal 2.1

Guest ZachDLC

Just now, Grace said:

I'm gonna go ahead and agree that he should be unbanned.

1. DLC did not intentionally disconnect(from what was said in his appeal.)

2. There's no proof from Evolve, and DLC would be innocent until proven guilty. 

i understand that and i will take mmore ss in future but as evity said staff are not required to have proof but this situation would require proof... i guess not this time tho lol bit biased but its alright 

Guest ZachDLC
Just now, IAMEVOLVE said:

you admitted to ltap which contradicts you saying you weren't breaking a rule

Theres a difference between admitting disconnection and admitting ltap. If I admitted ltap there would be no point to this appeal becuase id be awknoledging I was guilty

Guest ZachDLC
Just now, wmskiller1 said:

if evolve has to show proof of logs why does DLC not have to show proof of him disconnecting

If you want my shadowplay of me reacting during reconnect I'll give it to you. I started it as soon as I closed gmod to reconnect lol.

Just now, ZachDLC said:

Theres a difference between admitting disconnection and admitting ltap. If I admitted ltap there would be no point to this appeal becuase id be awknoledging I was guilty

no you said i admit to ltap not i admit to dc on accident  your contradicting yourself again hahahahah

4 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

i understand that and i will take mmore ss in future but as evity said staff are not required to have proof but this situation would require proof... i guess not this time tho lol bit biased but its alright 

When you are trained for staff, usually you are told to always take screenshots of logs. 

Edited by Grace
  • Like 1
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, IAMEVOLVE said:

so you will provide a fake reaction? hmmm seems legit 

Well windows does have date and time and you could check the amount of time in minutes it gave me to back up my story.

Or you could just be oblivious idk

9 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

ltap is leaving to avoid punishment which you admitted to clearly 

Yes, but if it wasn't gonna be a warn in the first place then it's not really leaving to avoid punishment. I'd say for an unban personally since we have no evidence regarding him adverting.

Idk when it started becoming normal for some reports to not require staff evidence, but it's real fucking ignorant. 

Oh, and about the contradiction, it's from your original post. 

"I disconnected during a sit, I won't deny that, but the crime I was banned for was false, as it was mid raid and the person I killed was a police officer.

check adverts.

why should you be unbanned: False ass warn so no valid ban. Leaving does not always assume guilt, and my shitty mobile vpn went out that's the only reason I disconnected." 

• Like 2
  • Winner 2