Lakin

36 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

Facts. Just leave the kid alone? Theres no reason to even say that shit anyways its just fucked up in my opinion.

its fucked up that he said he would kill himself after getting demoted from staff hes a really petty kid if you have ever spoken to him ingame he also went on another server and started shit talking after he got banned. he aslo asked me for a video on how to tie a noose so I pmed him one

| Lakin was banned by TheDudeAbides for 2 days. Reason: NITRP

Edited by Not cool kid
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Sad 1
43 minutes ago, Not cool kid said:

its fucked up that he said he would kill himself after getting demoted from staff hes a really petty kid if you have ever spoken to him ingame he also went on another server and started shit talking after he got banned. he aslo asked me for a video on how to tie a noose so I pmed him one

| Lakin was banned by TheDudeAbides for 2 days. Reason: NITRP

You don't really have any grounds to call him a "petty kid" seeing as you are a kid yourself, have you not heard your mic?

• Spicy 1
1 minute ago, the coolest beanie baby said:

Lol. Still though, you didnt show any proof that he actually asked for the video on how to tie a noose. 

But does he have proof I actually harassed him ingame like this report has gone no where 

Edited by Not cool kid

You do realize it’s Wendell... right? It by all means does not give him a shield to tell people to kys, but it also means you shouldn’t take everything he says literally. I’m staying neutral on this cause I have to agree with t3rr0r. It’s DarkRP for Christ’s sake. Again, not saying he can go around telling people to end their life, but it’s not portrayed in a death-threat fashion, and is just in an edgy 13 year old fashion. 

Just my 2 cents tho

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 4