Staff Report on Forgotten

ADVDUPE

1 hour ago, Forgotten said:

Oh no not a strike anything but that.

Dude, your attitude is absolutely pathetic. I've never heard of someone apart of the staff team say such things on a report against them. It sounds as if you're being childish and immature in every way possible, and don't care at all what your position is within the staff team. You joined for a reason, yet you're stating how this is just a "$10" game. I don't even know who you are honestly, and from what I've seen lately and what other people are saying on the forums, you're just quite toxic. That's not anything we need on the staff team. We need professional and thoughtful minded individuals that want to help the server and assist in any way possible. You've got a bad tongue from what I can see, and given the evidence is shown as well as the attitude shown by you, I'm gonna' give this a:

MASSIVE +1

Edited by MrMcChicken

due to his actions in this appeal i personally think it should be more than a strike, possible demote? toxic staff is the downfall of a server might aswell fix the server one bad staff member at a time no?  

+1

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
26 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

due to his actions in this appeal i personally think it should be more than a strike, possible demote? toxic staff is the downfall of a server might aswell fix the server one bad staff member at a time no?  

agrees with post and -1 ?