Suggestion for the Mayor job

Clarksp

I think the Mayor job’s required level should be lowered. With the level being 50, there is never a mayor to make laws and shit because there are limited people that are over level 50. You may say “Well then minges will make mingy laws”. Well here’s the thing, minges just get on and minge, they do very little to level up so if the required level is lowered to something like 28 or 30 than more people will be able to become mayor while still keeping minges off the job.

• Winner 1

-1 the reason its so high is because you can be very mingy/abusive with it, people feel much more comfortable if you actually need to play for 300+ hours to receive that class.   Just imagine someone like lvl 15 being able to make laws, it would be chaos 

• Like 2

That’s why I said even lowering it to level 30 would be good. Lowering it to level 15 is definitely too low. I’ve been on 6-8 hours a day for the past three days and I’ve seen 2 mayors that played that job for 30-60 mins. That makes being a CP not fun because you can’t do shit.

Edited by Clarksp

-1 @Clarksp, i dont agree with this, its not hard what so ever, i got to lvl 40 within a week and a half with the first sort of xp introduced, aka 10% your money amount, and it took me a while, and if you want it to be lowered than whats the point of 30% xp from the money amount (aka 1k=300xp).

basicly getting to lvl 50 is not hard id say if you get to lvl 25 and start making meth you can make it within a week or less

• 300 IQ 1
57 minutes ago, Roy kenneth said:

-1 @Clarksp, i dont agree with this, its not hard what so ever, i got to lvl 40 within a week and a half with the first sort of xp introduced, aka 10% your money amount, and it took me a while, and if you want it to be lowered than whats the point of 30% xp from the money amount (aka 1k=300xp).

basicly getting to lvl 50 is not hard id say if you get to lvl 25 and start making meth you can make it within a week or less

Yeah, but you spent like 12 hours a day fucking farming. Not everyone can/wants to do that. 

+1, 

14 hours ago, Clarksp said:

But my guy, lvl 30 still takes a long time to get to. I highly doubt a minge would make it to level 30 without getting banned first lmao.

I also agree with this.