SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:186020979 
Warns 4
Timezone EST
Playtime? Blairr has played for 134:38:10
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?   Yes
Referral(s)    Connor,Apexpepper,Halston,Palpy,Jpdude,Lyri
Past experiences as staff None
Why should we choose you over other applicants?There is a multitude of reasons on why I believe I am deemed fit for being a staff member on Garnet's DarkRP server. To start off, I believe that honestly plays a huge role in the RP experience for both the staff and players of the server. I personally think of myself as a very honest person not only when playing DarkRP but in general, It's just the way my parents raised me. I am also someone who follows the rules to the T because in my opinion, the rules are there for a reason and that is to help better the RP experience for all players. When someone breaks a rule wether it be a staff member or the average person, not only is it jeopardizing the RP experience for him or her but it is jeopardizing the experience for the rest of the community. With that being said if I were to be made staff, I plan on enforcing the rules to help better the RolePlaying experience for everyone. Though I am currently not staff (obviously) I still try my best to help players of the community to the best of my ability. Wether it be helping players with basing to answering just average questions, I try to help as much as I can. I have spent countless hours on this server making friends and memories with both the average player to even Staff members and have loved every second of it. I plan preserving the servers rules to help other players like myself experience the same things.

On top of the amazing qualities I have stated in the above paragraph , One thing I believe video games and specifically Garnet's DarkRP server have given players of all kinds is an escape from the stress and chaos life throws at us. Playing on the server no matter how long you play gives myself and I believe all other players a break from the craziness and allows all of us time to be ourselves and have fun not matter what the circumstances may be. If I do get accepted as staff, I plan on following the rules and helping the community so that everyone of all walks of life can experience that same happiness and joy that I personally have enjoyed from playing on this amazing server. With that being said, I also believe that a key role in the DarkRP experience is to always keep an open mind. Doing so allows you to look at both sides of a story wether it be an argument over a broken rule in a sit to just life in general, keeping an open and fair mindset helps keep the structure and fun in DarkRP. Lastly I plan on putting 110% of my effort into making sure the server is running to the best of its ability and that people will leave the server with a smile on their face and now a frown. Wether I get accepted as a staff or not you will surely see me playing and don't hesitate to send me a pm if you ever wanna play sometime. 
I was banned on garnet for 15 days but after taking it to the forums and evaulating what events occurred, the head staff members deemed that I was not liable for my actions and removed my ban

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? No
 How much time do you have to contribute to the role?  10-20 Hours Per Week
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Currently I am a college student and on top of that I play soccer. I am currently on my school team as well as a club team back in my home state. I also think of myself as an avid fisher because I regularly go fishing weekly and just love spending time on the water.

Blair

Did you read the rules? Blairr

Edited by Blair
Fixed Grammatical Errors
  • Like 1

Just to clarify, after the second paragraph you will see me talking about a ban, that is regarding the question If I have ever been banned before and is not part of my writing on why I should be staff. Don't know why the red text didn't show up for that question. Really weird

Edited by Blair
Clarifying Bug In Post

You are one of my favorite people on this game!  You have always been a genuine person to me since the day i met you.  Make sure to reread the rules a little more thoroughly and fix your application, then you will have my +1

Edited by halstonde
1 minute ago, halstonde said:

I think he wrote it elsewhere and pasted it into the forums.  If you right click and inspect element you can see it in paragraph form 

Yea its been really glitchy for me. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please let me know 🙂

1 hour ago, Clarksp said:

You are not reading the rules carefully. We are giving you a big enough hint on what you need to fix.

Finally re-read them let me know if it is still glitching out. thanks for the help all

• Like 1

I'm a little concerned on the warns, and the ban mainly because they aren't explained thoroughly, if you can explain what the warns or the ban was about. Also I've never seen you around probably because of timezones, so the only thing I can go off of are the warns and "False" ban.