Vapes Have No Benefit

Blair

Hello all,

I am here yet again putting my amazing (slow) brain to use. With all this free time with the DarkRP server not being up has not only given me lots of time to think but I have left my room for the first time in about 12 days. I did start thinking though, what is the sole purpose of vapes? I mean yes I know they were probably implemented for its looks and for the "clout" but I got thinking since you can buy them on Garnet's store, why they don't have some sort of advantage. Yes before you comment I know this makes more of a "pay to win" system but what if they gave players a speed boost for a specific amount of time or they give players some sort of jump boost. Just a thought I was having and wondering what you beautiful people were thinking about this. Thanks for reading this long ass thought and GO STEELERS!

-Blair 

Edited by Blair
Grammmmmmmmmmmmar
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1
55 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

drugs already give you jump and speed boost not really any other perks needed, people like the looks of them which is the whole point

True, but with drugs and such, you get your screen all messed up, so there isn't really a point to taking them if you can't even see what is going on.
giphy.gif

Edited by BuddyTheFox

Vapes in game increase your probability of have a successful raid, reduce your USAS recoil, reduces the amount of false warrants on your base, increases your Dlore accuracy and prevents Hobo minges from micspamming outside your base.    I could go on but the benefits are pretty obvious.... 

10 minutes ago, Rabbi Reese said:

Vapes in game increase your probability of have a successful raid, reduce your USAS recoil, reduces the amount of false warrants on your base, increases your Dlore accuracy and prevents Hobo minges from micspamming outside your base.    I could go on but the benefits are pretty obvious.... 

You forgot the bigger dick one 

3 hours ago, Jarold said:

They helped my character quit cigarettes, so the advantage is a longer life. 

Vaping can cause cauliflower lungs if you use it too much, I learned that from a bio chemist. Any inhaling of smoke is bad for your lungs.

Edited by WO2 Willyworm1