Squaredance Staff Application

Squaredance

In game name: Squaredance

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:71992617

Warns: 1, for prop blocking when the mayor told me to build a wall.

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 40:18:19

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:no    

Referral(s): Buddha  

Past experiences as staff: Verian and Geetslys halo RP     

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I see that staffing can be a bit rough in the mornings and I can be on then to keep the players in line and having fun. I can be a very mature staff member when I'm on the job. I want to be a very active staff member on the Darkrp server. I am a fast learner and willing to learn as much as I can. I want the community to thrive and have fun which is what video games are. Over my 30 hours on the server which include some before the recent reset I've had fun on the server. I want to enjoy the community more because they are what keep me playing on servers. I will gladly help players if they ask for help in OOC or PM's. I would like to become a good role model for the players of the server and follow the rules. I can be for at least 6 hours a day  and can be active the whole time. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have one warning on this server for prop blocking as a hobo
because the mayor wanted me to build a checkpoint.    

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not on this server.    

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A lot of time now that Cross country doesn't happen during Winter.    

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? High school

Did you read the staff rules?: Squaredance

Edited by Squaredance
21 minutes ago, Squaredance said:

I would like to be part of the staff team because I enjoy being around other people
and getting to know the community better. Halo rp was very toxic so I left that genre of Garry's mod and quit gmod for 5 months. I came
back recently hoping to become a staff member on a more friendly server. I left the staff team on the halo rp servers because they were
very toxic only because they didn't get any players. I want the community to thrive and have fun which is what video games are.

This is not 2 paragraphs.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

Wrong staff rules if you did.

Warns:1

whats the warn for?

Edited by ExoticNinja

-1 still from me 

-put a bit more effort into the essay, it looks like you made it in 10 mins (a typical minimum paragraph allowance is 5 sentences please add more)

- what recent reset? lol that was a while back and i'd hope you got more than 30 hours since the last reset 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
38 minutes ago, Shine Sprite said:

-1 Terrible application, looks like it was written by a 5 year old, I have NEVER seen you on the server once, clearly no effort AT ALL.

never seen you on the server once either what's your point

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Clarksp said:

Not many hours on the server yet

As long as he has 24, it doesn't matter. 

4 hours ago, Clarksp said:

Paragraphs are really short

It meets the requirement, so like yeet.

3 hours ago, Shine Sprite said:

-1 Terrible application, looks like it was written by a 5 year old, I have NEVER seen you on the server once, clearly no effort AT ALL.

I only agree with one part of this unfortunately, it does indeed look like it was written by a 5 year old. 

Other than that, fix your grammatical issues and I'll +1. 

• Toxic 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1

Hey man. Those paragraphs are lacking like my dick size and testosterone levels. Put a little more effort into it. Speak your mind about what you really want to do to fix the server, not cookie cutter “I hate rule breakers” nonsense. You seen competent, smart, and have previous experience. Giving you the benefit of the doubt for right now. However, fail to beef up those paragraphs and keep them as short as my hieght, then I will have to change my mind.

+1, add Buddha to referrals 

12 hours ago, Grace said:

As long as he has 24, it doesn't matter. 

It meets the requirement, so like yeet.

I only agree with one part of this unfortunately, it does indeed look like it was written by a 5 year old. 

Other than that, fix your grammatical issues and I'll +1. 

its his opinion. on that note going to have to be a -1 THIS IS NOT IT CHIEF  

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1