Vincent | Moderator Application

Vincent

IN GAME NAME: Vince/Vincent~

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:455533859

WARNS: 1 (For RDM, but Im not sure when/why...)~

TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard Time~

PLAYTIME: 37 Hours~

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes! I just got my mic and have been using it in-game~ (It was cheap so it works every now and then..)

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes! NVIDIA SHADOWPLAY~

Referral(s): @IAMEVOLVE

Past experiences as staff: I've played Garry's mod for a little over 3 years, and before that I used to administrate/moderate forums and little communities around the internet. In Garry's mod specifically, I have been a staff on 4 different servers. My friends and I made several servers in the past which, let's admit it those never last, but it was fun administrating them while we had them. A couple TTT's and a darkrp or two, but as you know little servers never last. I have also been staff on WolfRP, ASAPgaming darkrp, Epic Network Prophunt, and a sandbox called "Garry's mod PVP Sandbox." ~

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think it would be cool for you to pick me as staff because usually when I'm online playing I see rules being broken and the staff are usually too busy or too outnumbered to help out with every single problem.. I think that staff are strong in both numbers and experience. Especially so with a 100 Player server like this one, it helps to have all of the staff you can in order to keep a lid on all of the players and keep them from breaking too many rules. I see small rules be broken by many many people, and big rules being broken mostly by minges. I think it'd be cool for me to be a staff member so I could help to remind everybody of the small rules and the big, because they're there for the reason of making the game fair and equal.~

Ive been watching admin sits to see how the admins handle certain situations and I think I've learned a lot already, things I could use if I were to become a staff member in the future. I think there is a time for a moderator to be serious, and a time to be laid back and understanding, not to always shoot for the highest possible punishment or be abusive, Ive seen other servers staff do this and I think Garnet is very equal and honest in their punishments. I think I would be able to staff well, show equality and fairness to everybody because most of the time people come on and get banned without ever reading the rules, I think it would be cool to have more people stay around and have fun rather than get banned and never come back. Ive been reading up on the rules and the staff handbooks and whtnot, and I think I have a pretty good understanding of them, as well as the admin commands and whatnot. All in all, I think you should give me a shot at staff because I'm sure I can help to make the team at least one man stronger. Thank you!~~~

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Ive never been banned on any GarnetGaming server, i was banned from a sandbox once for RDM but they told me to kill them and reported me so~ 😞

If so, Include details Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope, stumbled upon Garnet one day last month and stuck around becuse of some cool fellows i met.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am steam about every day after school, usually the later hours of the morning/night. Insomniac~ xD 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? In my spare time when I'm not sleeping/schooling/gaming, i like to watch netflix, im currently watching through Luke Cage and Quantico, I also like to watch The Office, The Andy Griffith Show, and Criminal Minds, to name a few. I am also a fan of art, I like to draw and whatnot, and I also like to play my Xbox One, Ive got games like GTA 5, A Way  Out, and Pac Man Championship.

Did you read the staff rules?: Vince~

Edited by Vincent
1 hour ago, DannKeb said:

+1 The app looks good, the only concern I have is your playtime. Try to up the playtime a bit and also try to get well known by community members. 

Yeah I have been trying to do that. I made friends with a bunch of the users just not many of the staff. xD

5 hours ago, DannKeb said:

+1 The app looks good, the only concern I have is your playtime. Try to up the playtime a bit and also try to get well known by community members. 

?? His playtime is 30 hours lol that shouldn't be a concern.      But damn thats a fine app add me to refs.    +1

1 minute ago, Vincent said:

Sorry I get you and Evolve Mixed up, I'm sorry. I had just realized it as I pressed edit. XD 

E & E 

Wow your not even staff and you get our names mixed up gg lmao

Edited by ExoticNinja
  • Like 1

Alright so 30 hours of playtime I would say become more familiar with the staff team. I havn't seen you on the server at all though if you starting playing in the last week that is probably why I havn't seen you at all because havn't been that much active on the server this week. Your paragraphs are good.

44 minutes ago, ExoticNinja said:

Alright so 30 hours of playtime I would say become more familiar with the staff team. I havn't seen you on the server at all though if you starting playing in the last week that is probably why I havn't seen you at all because havn't been that much active on the server this week. Your paragraphs are good.

I started playing about two weeks ago but got really into it the beginning of this one.