Guest ZachDLC

Guest ZachDLC

In game name: DLC
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:94908357
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?:

| DLC has played for 125:17:12.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  Yes (Both)
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes (Shadowplay)
    Referral(s): Evolve 😘
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Prior experience on DarkRP with 2 separate trainings.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Ok, again, like last time, I'm going to explicitly say that not everyone likes me, and that's fine. I took 3 weeks off to regain my bearings and take another shot at this because it's something I really enjoyed doing and still enjoy watching others do. I love staffing for Garnet. It's weird, cringy, and yes, even annoying sometimes, but I love it. I have the experience, albeit not on the best of terms, but experience nonetheless. I know most if not all of the active players in the community and have begun to play again on a daily basis. Seeing fresh faces in the staff team has only made me want to apply more, so here I am.

I am very fluent in the rules. I actually enjoy recording and reporting people when it's necessary, and staff who have been on while I play will know all about that. I want to see Garnet grow, and I really want to be a part of it. Many of the people who I was originally trained alongside have either moved on or now reside in higher positions, which gives me an advantage because I won't be starting from scratch as far as familiarity goes. I can speak somewhat fluent spanish! I mean, I've only had to use it once on the server, but hey I guess it counts as an advantage.

I feel I also have a good sense of justice. I mean, I have been quite the nilly for false bans, appealing them all the time, but that's just it, I know when something is off. My family is comprised of 3 police officers, 2 of which are never home, hence my constant wasting away at my computer screen. I also feel I'd be a great candidate because I look forward to making a staff series, if not now then at some point in the future, due to all the wacky events that I've had happen in sits, etc.. Also, I'd like to respond to the whole "toxic" thing. The only players who have ever known me to be toxic or have spread rumors about me being that way are players I've either punished as a staff member or staff members who have punished me and come to regret it, just sayin. (no salt pls no)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes, but most of which were appealed, and the others being reduced. My only un-appealed ban was a raid that I was a citizen for, which I had forgotten about.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, one about 3 weeks ago.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3 hours a weeknight and every other weekend.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Band, State Honors Choir, and Quizbowl.
Did you read the staff rules?: DLC

Edited by ZachDLC
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, Blair said:

A fat -1 from me sorry

Paragraphs not long at all 

Playtime could be completely made up

also hear ur maaaaaad toxic

Thank you and I will work on fixing those things.

I have been taking sits with you lately and you seem to have matured quite a bit from before, the paragraphs are a little bit short but the essay in general is a good length, I just hope you keep up your maturity in the future, good luck!

+1 ADD ME TO REFS

Guest ZachDLC
9 minutes ago, Clarksp said:

How many bans do you have on your record?

Like 3, 2 were out right appealed and accepted. With the 3rd it was the incident mentioned above, which was a popular part of discussion on my last app

Guest ZachDLC
4 minutes ago, Shine Sprite said:

-1 banned a lot, toxic, bad reputation on both forums and in-game, constantly see you with a salty attitude on the forums. you were demoted for a reason, let's leave it that way.

Hi Santa.

Well, you are persistent. The only time I've seen you ingame was quite a short and not flavorable. It was ironed out when I saw your interaction with other players and you seem to matured a bit. My final say is interact with staff more, get on ts, and learn to take a joke. +1

Tbh I don't like the feeling you being staff again mainly because you messed so much shit up most you didn't get striked for but your got striked enough to get demoted 2 times within 2 days. Also when you got all those strikes and saw that you were going to get set to VIP/User you resigned before even set and then in game threaten to ban a few people that's why someone came and set you to user. So this is going to be a -1 from me and if you do get accepted I hope you prove me wrong.

bd5bdaf566acecbd2b58eaa5a4116b22.png
Strikes from when you were staff before

Edited by ExoticNinja