Strange False 10 year Ban

7 minutes ago, BubbaHubba said:

I love how everyone Dislikes all my comments but they have the most reason

You talk about some blood splatter and who got the kill, when it doesnt have to do with anything about him aimlocking on his neck

Edited by Metro

look i really dont know what to say at this point, im still trying to process the fact i was banned, but ethan brought up a good point there was only 1 video supplied out of the usual 3  and before i was banned i wasent brought to a sit talked to or had a report against me, i went to fill in a doc for GRU and came back to the ban message, i dont think thats fair that i never got to explain in a sit my side, i dont agree with the ban because im not hacking ive never installed anything on my computer to do harm to others and i never plan to, but if this seems like its a hack then thats what the community will decide on, like i said ive devoted myself to this community given away thousands just to make others smile and be happy here, i wouldent be one to throw that away, i wouldent have gone to 12 consecutive GRU tryouts just to get into the faction i wanted i wouldent have put effort into training recruits, and i wouldhave never spent a cent, what im trying to say here is i cant explain why the video shows what it did i cant explain why i flicked the shot like i did, all i can say is im sorry if my playing has caused any harm to anyone and if so i deeply apologize for it - Strange 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
24 minutes ago, Ethan said:

If you're trying to say that this is Strange's account, I would think you're wrong. There is a 2GA Enlisted named BubbaHubba. I don't know why Strange would want to use a throw away account to make his claims look even worse tbh, lol.

Wasn't assuming who it was. I just assumed it was a throwaway due to no other content and it being a 2 day old account

Yes i do know strange, This is definitely aim bot or some cheating software. As you can clearly see his aim is smooth and locked on to the Recruits head. That's a lot of proof, then he goes back to normal, I also know this because his snipes, his snipes are very accurate, he can 1 tap anyone in the head with the sniper, that showing that he locks on to the recruits aim is enough proof to show a sign of cheating.                                

Nice knowing you Strange.

- Abduriak 

10 minutes ago, Strange6688846993 said:

look i really dont know what to say at this point, im still trying to process the fact i was banned, but ethan brought up a good point there was only 1 video supplied out of the usual 3  and before i was banned i wasent brought to a sit talked to or had a report against me, i went to fill in a doc for GRU and came back to the ban message, i dont think thats fair that i never got to explain in a sit my side, i dont agree with the ban because im not hacking ive never installed anything on my computer to do harm to others and i never plan to, but if this seems like its a hack then thats what the community will decide on, like i said ive devoted myself to this community given away thousands just to make others smile and be happy here, i wouldent be one to throw that away, i wouldent have gone to 12 consecutive GRU tryouts just to get into the faction i wanted i wouldent have put effort into training recruits, and i wouldhave never spent a cent, what im trying to say here is i cant explain why the video shows what it did i cant explain why i flicked the shot like i did, all i can say is im sorry if my playing has caused any harm to anyone and if so i deeply apologize for it - Strange 

This is not evidence to back the video this is just pure excuses, and fluff. I dont understand why you would make an appeal and the only counter you bring to the table is nothing concrete, the only thing you are basically saying is that you were banned unfairly. People who play unfairly, get banned I dont know why your surprised.. A duck can say its a goose, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, sure enough its a duck. My point with that is the video is concrete and you making this appeal and the only thing you have to say is basically "I'm not hacking" is pointless. The proof is there, its obvious you are using a third party software to modify your aim.

42 minutes ago, Metro said:

Its gmod, the hit detection is ass, this game wasnt meant to be a fps, it was meant for fun, there is no cheat that can operate like a csgo cheat, meaning there will be no cheat to hit every shot on a person no matter what you have, most cheats use a prediction system, PREDICT meaning its never going to be a 100% if this was csgo and he was using aimbot yes he would have hit every shot

your so fucking wrong it hurts

-1 so obvious i don't know why your trying to argue it

• 300 IQ 1
1 minute ago, †Trip† said:

This is not evidence to back the video this is just pure excuses, and fluff. I dont understand why you would make an appeal and the only counter you bring to the table is nothing concrete, the only thing you are basically saying is that you were banned unfairly. People who play unfairly, get banned I dont know why your surprised.. A duck can say its a goose, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, sure enough its a duck. My point with that is the video is concrete and you making this appeal and the only thing you have to say is basically "I'm not hacking" is pointless. The proof is there, its obvious you are using a third party software to modify your aim.

i never said it was a counter i was just making a statement besides me saying idk why i was bale to flick like that, the only thing i can really say is why would i keep a youtube channel full of videos that could incriminate me if i was hacking, why would i be the one to supply the video to get myself banned, wouldn't someones whos hacking avoid any kind of solid evidence against them? thats all i can Really say as a counter to the ban 

Imma be real with you c-word (don't take this wrong), I don't think you're coming out of this alive and well. I send my condolences to you and hope you'll do well in another community if this appeal gets denied. 

I can't take this report as someone higher than me banned you so I'm just putting my opinion here

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Metro said:

at 6 seconds you do a perfect pixel straight line aimlock, bro your youtube is full of you cheating lmao

what are you on about, that literally shows me running up and hitting him near point blank slow it down to .25 and you can clearly see me look over and then drag my sight over to him 

Edited by Strange6688846993