Jimmy/Koala Staff App

Jimmy Saint

Name:Jimmy Saint/Koala

Total time on the server:| MARSOC CWO5 Koala has played for 858:11:23.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: TKTV, Ozzy

Staff History:  No current active warns

Country of Residence: Australia

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? In the time that I have played Garry’s Mod, I have applied for staff on different servers, and have been successful in getting staff. The servers I have been staff on consisted of a few different SWRP servers which are now shut down where I was either Mod or Admin. I also used to be a staff member on GG MRP all the way back on CS Desert, where I got removed from due to inactivity. When I started having connection issues it heavily reduced my time to get on. At the time, I was young and did not have a phone so I had no way of letting the staff team know what was going on.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

I believe that I should be chosen as staff because I have experienced different scenarios and have experience of staffing on a Military Roleplay included. I think that I would be a good addition to the staff team because with my previous experience. I know how to handle myself as staff member and a member in the community in general. I believe that I could benefit the server by being a friendly person that is willing to help anyone who has the courage to ask. If i see someone who does need help, I will go out of my way to do so and try to resolve their issue, or better their experience on the server. I believe myself to be a hard worker and try to do everything to the best of my ability and as quick as I can while doing it properly. Over my time playing on the server, I have had the chance to meet amazing people, and I feel I am pretty well known throughout the community. Although, I might not spend as much time on RU that much, I still feel I have given myself an image throughout the community, which results in gaining a connection with some of their players.

I Hope that you consider me for staff and give me a chance to prove myself

-Jimmy Saint/Koala

Edited by Jimmy Saint
  • Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Jimmy has definitely fixed his inactivity. I see him playing damn near everyday.

I don’t know him well enough to +1 or -1, but from the times I switch to US, he seems like a great kid. Nice, respectful, and overall solid attitude.

If the only issue with his staffing previously  was activity, I don’t see a reason why he wouldn’t be a good addition to the team. Especially given that his abnormal time zone can help plug gaps where staff aren’t on.

Cheers

• Like 2

just as my previous response. +1 

for those who dont know my response : 

Jimmy, this is going to be a huge +1 from me. 

I watched Jimmy go through up the ranks in USMC and with that, I believe that he will be a good candidate for the staffing team. He abides by the rules and shows  levels of maturity that one would not expect at the age. when any adversity comes his way. Not once have I seen him complain or whine. 

He fits all the requirements and has no warns. In my opinion, I dont see why you wouldn't be accepted to the staff team.

Although his timezone seems to be an issue, I can say that he is on most of the time during the server's most populated hours. Also is on during the servers downtime as well. I believe this will easily take care of any of the late night minges that come on and destroy the overall mood of the server by either endless massing, or breaking server rules. 

Overall, Best of luck on your staff application and I hope to see you on the staff team soon!

Edited by {GG} CJ
12 minutes ago, {GG} CJ said:

I watched Jimmy go through up the ranks in USMC and with that, I believe that he will be a good candidate for the staffing team. He abides by the rules and shows  levels of maturity that one would not expect at the age. when any adversity comes his way. Not once have I seen him complain or whine. 

He fits all the requirements and has no warns. In my opinion, I dont see why you wouldn't be accepted to the staff team.

Although his timezone seems to be an issue, I can say that he is on most of the time during the server's most populated hours. Also is on during the servers downtime as well. I believe this will easily take care of any of the late night minges that come on and destroy the overall mood of the server by either endless massing, or breaking server rules. 

Overall, Best of luck on your staff application and I hope to see you on the staff team soon!

+1, bringing in competent staff in different time zones could lead to over all server growth.

1 hour ago, {GG} CJ said:

+1 from me jimmy is like ethan v2(meaning he's chill ). haha 

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I played a hefty amount of US this week and got to see how Jimmy operates as a leader and as an avenue for help.

After my recent experiences, I feel comfortable +1’ing Jimmy. 

Also, add me to referrals.