Dash - Moderator Application

Dash

17 minutes ago, MHKNZ said:

-1 ; Just watched you RDM someone during a sit, which contradicts the level of maturity a Staff Member should have.

- Reconsider how you should act as a Player, before even applying.

I know I killed him, however we r cool with each other and he came up to me 5 minutes later saying sorry man im just really bored.

1 hour ago, Bread God said:

Was it consentual RDM? If he is friends with the person he killed and just merked that person for the sake of laughs, its fine. Many higher up staff do this exact thing. However, if he was reported for it then by all means it's not allowed. Just clarifyin

He received a warning for it.

1 hour ago, Bread God said:

? Can you elaborate?

Consent RDM Hint RDM. Your still killing a player randomly though if the players do not report its fine but once you accidentally kill someone else and they report those kills from the consent rdm could be part of the report and make it a possible Mass RDM.

Edited by ExoticNinja
19 minutes ago, ExoticNinja said:

Consent RDM Hint RDM. Your still killing a player randomly though if the players do not report its fine but once you accidentally kill someone else and they report those kills from the consent rdm could be part of the report and make it a possible Mass RDM.

Yes. This has always been a thing. However, if you don't kill random people, you are fine. In this situation, Dash killed a player in Consentual RDM. The player did not report Dash, as they were friends. That's why I'm confused on what MHKNZ is saying.

Guest ZachDLC

-1 you were kind of a toxic asshole today while dealing with the base of thieves. I don't think a staff member should be that much of a dick.

34 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

-1 you were kind of a toxic asshole today while dealing with the base of thieves. I don't think a staff member should be that much of a dick.

you were getting me stuck in ur fading door.

rdming me with a kos sign saying kos inside/ kos trying to get in when i was outside the base

telling people to stop fading door abusing is not being toxic 

Edited by Dash
Guest ZachDLC
3 minutes ago, Dash said:

you were getting me stuck in ur fading door.

rdming me with a kos sign saying kos inside/ kos trying to get in when i was outside the base

telling people to stop fading door abusing is not being toxic 

its not fda lmfao. You could obviously tell he was using a button and if you wanted to be an idiot and try to climb in that's your fault. Keeping -1 has no knowledge of real FDA

6 hours ago, ZachDLC said:

its not fda lmfao. You could obviously tell he was using a button and if you wanted to be an idiot and try to climb in that's your fault. Keeping -1 has no knowledge of real FDA

im not talking about them using the button lmfao. whoever the prop owner was(either u or camg) i was keypading the front door and they opened it and canceled my keypad.

Edited by Dash