In game name: MrBlappo
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): 76561198275884418
Warns: None / 0
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: 26 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I moderated a slightly known server before.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] -- The reason I believe you should choose me is because I'm overall a nice and hard working person.
    I also am capable of dedicating a lot of time to the server which can improve my staff hours. I find this server a lot of fun and I enjoy playing it.
   -- Other applicants really just say in their applications that they just want to be a moderator just because. But me, I want to become staff to help the overall community, there's a lot of RDM, RDA, and pretty much just a lot of rule breakers.
    I can help reduce that and I'm pretty nice so I could get a nice reputation for the server. I can help anyone in need of assistance and I will be on the server enough to dedicate my role as staff.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : No I have not, I do not like to break rules as I see they are there for reasons for people to have fun.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, It was sometime around June, last year (2018)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost the entire day, apart from chores and eating.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to go outside and usually mess around with my friends.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I did.
2 minutes ago, MrBlappo said:

Other applicants really just say in their applications that they just want to be a moderator just because

This isn't very true.

2 minutes ago, MrBlappo said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I did.

Read these again

Guest ZachDLC
On 1/1/2019 at 9:44 PM, MrBlappo said:

26 Hours

-1 just because you hit minimum requirements doesn't mean you should apply. Never seen you on and this playtime explains why.

Yes, It was sometime around June, last year (2018

Holy shit you've been playing that long and have 26 hours?

I moderated a slightly known server before

Specify?

Definetly a fat

1 hour ago, ZachDLC said:

-1 just because you hit minimum requirements doesn't mean you should apply. Never seen you on and this playtime explains why.

Holy shit you've been playing that long and have 26 hours?

Specify?

Definetly a fat

Agree with everything he said except playtime, if he has 24 hours+ it isn't incorporated into your decision but -1 for everything else