Staff members in-game name:unknown
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):unknown
Date & Time of incident:unknown
Timezone:CST
Ban Reason:"Ban Evasion"
How long were you banned for?:A Very Long Time
Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/a/qPVnIA9
What happened? (include any proof): unknown
Why should your ban be removed?: I was never banned. I have no reason to be banned. I never evaded a ban. I think i had a 3 day ban once, but thats it.

I knew you were banned somewhere, wasn't aware it was only TS, so I asked Phantom if you are supposed to be perma banned because I saw you on the server one day, but you disconnected by the time my conversation with Phantom ended. Phantom gave me the go ahead to give you your perma ban, I put the reason as ban evasion because you were supposed to be banned, but the reason should instead be community ban for the threat of charging back. The exact last two messages were: Ethan "cool, I will perma his new ID he hopped on as then", Phantom: "ok".

But yes, the reason for the ban as ban evasion wasn't valid, but the Super Admin did choose to perma ban you, I was just the one that input the ban. Phantom can choose to unban you if he wishes.

4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I knew you were banned somewhere, wasn't aware it was only TS, so I asked Phantom if you are supposed to be perma banned because I saw you on the server one day, but you disconnected by the time my conversation with Phantom ended. Phantom gave me the go ahead to give you your perma ban, I put the reason as ban evasion because you were supposed to be banned, but the reason should instead be community ban for the threat of charging back. The exact last two messages were: Ethan "cool, I will perma his new ID he hopped on as then", Phantom: "ok".

But yes, the reason for the ban as ban evasion wasn't valid, but the Super Admin did choose to perma ban you, I was just the one that input the ban. Phantom can choose to unban you if he wishes.

what, the chargeback thing happened in august, AND I NEVER ACTUALLY CHARGED BACK? i only threatened to, as an attempt to get my kit back faster. which i still dont have, but whatever.

@Phantom can you unperma me? i never actually charged back, only threatened it

Edited by cn.kole
added a sentence
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
11 minutes ago, cn.kole said:

what, the chargeback thing happened in august, AND I NEVER ACTUALLY CHARGED BACK? i only threatened to, as an attempt to get my kit back faster. which i still dont have, but whatever.

My question I have why would someone want to deal with you when you were acting this childish? You admit to trying to in a sense blackmail for your kit back.

Just now, Normal Hooman said:

My question I have why would someone want to deal with you when you were acting this childish? You admit to trying to in a sense blackmail for your kit back.

I was immature then, 5 months ago. 5 months can change a person. I have grown, matured.slightly less toxic, but probably not, cuz i still play league.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 minute ago, cn.kole said:

I was immature then, 5 months ago. 5 months can change a person. I have grown, matured.slightly less toxic, but probably not, cuz i still play league.

There seems to be no proof of that based on anything in this post. Just seems like whining from the weak reasoning. But on a better note probably a better way to deal with this is to try and get into direct contact with @Phantom and/or @Ethan if you haven't already because there seem to be more to the story than you or I know.

1 minute ago, Normal Hooman said:

There seems to be no proof of that based on anything in this post. Just seems like whining from the weak reasoning. But on a better note probably a better way to deal with this is to try and get into direct contact with @Phantom and/or @Ethan if you haven't already because there seem to be more to the story than you or I know.

thats a good idea, and thats why i tagged phantom

Quote from Garnet on your Donation support :
Man you're a persistent one aren't you?

I haven't skipped past this one considering it was posted august 5th, and i'm still on late july. Please kindly piss off.

You are well aware that Garnet has been trying to get Donations Supports done but is a busy man. His first obligation isn't to hold the whole communities hand before his school, mental health, and friends. This is a hobby he kindly takes time out of his day to work on to make the community happier. The reason for you ban was for Ban Evasion, the order was given by the acting Super Admin : Phantom. Followed through by : Ethan. If Phantom wanted you banned the reason wouldn't be false. I think the ban should stay in play since I trust Phantom decision.

Considering you have openly said

@ Phantom can you unperma me? i never actually charged back, only threatened it.

Honestly astonished at the audacity you have to OPENLY threaten the community, than follow up asking for a Unban. The ban should just be updated to " Threatening The Community" If anything to be honest. This is only my perspective of course. 

The statement " A person can change a lot after time. " Is Invalid here from my perspective. You've been making these statements of a plausible chargeback since September knowing full and well the impact that this would have. I only assume you're attempting to make an appeal because in the chargeback dispute with PayPal you probably lost the case. That's just my speculation. 

Also, Phantom shouldn't be the one you're asking for an Unban. He is currently not acting Super Admin. The people you can speak to if you REALLY think you can be unbanned is the acting Managers: @Jackal l GarnetGaming.net & @Chris Branch .

• 300 IQ 1