Thebestfranklin appeal

In-game name: TheBestFranklin

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:240358708

Staff members in-game name: IAreGunner (OPTIC GUNNER)

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:77117653

Date & Time of incident: 2018-12-29 - 21:47:37

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Ban Reason: Exploiting (reban)

How long were you banned for?: Permanent

Proof of Ban: None, was completely random...

What happened? (include any proof): The last time I was on the server was in December, I think the 28th. I had a large combo of a club, a bar, and a gun shop where I Had strippers working and stuff. I played with @JPdude he visited a couple of times, @Blair was the mayor and stopped in to see the place. I don't honestly remember doing anything even remotely to break the rules, let alone exploiting. When it says "reban" i think he means to re-ban me from a previous ban, I was banned in the past for "Exploiting" by Margarit Cotty, but I was unbanned due to a forum appeal on the old forums. I joined the forums abt a month ago and Rohan randomly banned me from those, Idk why, I posted in the shitpost section so I was under the assumption that I didnt have to be serious, but apparently I broke some sort of rule or something, if not it was a random false ban. 

Why should your ban be removed?: I didn't exploit, i dont know why i should be re-banned for a ban that I appealed and got unbanned because it was false, I never exploited then, now, or any time. I honestly did nothing, I was just playing and making a club, that's all.

I have only ever been banned 5 times, the rest were all false, i dunno why i should be banned now.

Edited by TheBestFranklin_2019
42 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

I'm pretty sure rohan told me to ban you  l

I remember helping Rohan out with rebans since some people needed to get banned when they got unbanned from Ioms

Ioms didn't 'Unban' me, he banned me falsely when he went on his spree when he was done with staff. I have never been permanently banned besides the once, but I was unbanned by forum appeal.

Ioms was only a mod, he couldn't have unbanned me if he wanted to. I was never banned to begin with, I didn't do anything... This ban was completely bogus. 

23 minutes ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

A week ago I was in ts and someone said you were perms banned for exploiting that’s all ik. I’m gonna check through things tonight

Again, never exploited or did anything wrong. I dont see why people keep accusing me of this

1 hour ago, Grace said:

Yeah no please don't come back lmao -1

I came back to play and have fun,I joined in and was unbanned, I would still be unbanned if it weren't for this false ban. I never did anything to be getting treated like this..

1 hour ago, Zippy said:

You created your forum account just to do this?? You have 6 posts and 3/6 of them are you giving -1s on stuff like this that you have no involvement in

Probably an alt of Grace giving 2 -1's just to do it

• Dumb/Shitpost 1