FalseWarrent/PropBlock Punishment ?

hi guys

the punishment given to the people who constantly false warrant and prop block should be a instant ban or at the very least a much harsher punishment its very irritating to have someone false warrant me prop block my base than destroy all my shit than when i report the person all they say is some crap like "just warn me" and im sure a lot of people would agree with me that they are getting off way to easy, the saddest part is the staff who witness this cant do a thing about it without the threat of them being taken to forums.
tik tok is gay: this isn't the first time I've hit his base 
tik tok is gay: just warn me for false warrant
tik tok is gay: tis all good

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Bread God said:

I agree with Evolve. This shit is annoying and can give minges at least one or two more false warrants before a ban. Something has to be done about this. +1

1) Dead Topic

2) The police minges don't even play anymore, we moved out as of about a week ago.

This topic is completely irrelevant. Warrants are part of the game, it's no different than a thief raiding and using props if a police officer does it, no punishments regarding warrants or anything of the like should be heightened IMO. End of story.

Additionally when you said that they say things like "just warn me," the correct terminology would be "Pop me with a warn."

Edited by Lori From The Deli
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
33 minutes ago, Lori From The Deli said:

1) Dead Topic

2) The police minges don't even play anymore, we moved out as of about a week ago.

1) not a dead topic 

2) even with the majority gone, there are still others. You guys thought you were the shit, huh? Just because you existed and minged doesn’t mean others didn’t 

34 minutes ago, Lori From The Deli said:

This topic is completely irrelevant. Warrants are part of the game, it's no different than a thief raiding and using props if a police officer does it, no punishments regarding warrants or anything of the like should be heightened IMO. End of story.

How is it irrelevant? Killing people is a part of the game, so why don’t we let everyone kill each other? Just like raiding and placing props is against the rules, warranting without a reason is against the rules. To add, warranting without a reason is much more harmful than raiding and placing props, especially if multiple cops are raiding. Unlike thieves, police can break down props, not only ruining the base but getting inside much easier. The punishment SHOULD be heightened because it impacts players much more.

39 minutes ago, Lori From The Deli said:

Additionally when you said that they say things like "just warn me," the correct terminology would be "Pop me with a warn."

Who cares? 

You do realize that multiple propblock reports can get them banned for a while? I mean propblock is a major concern but increasing the punishment length probably won't change a thing. -1

Same with false warrants, I barely see any reports on that anyday.

16 minutes ago, PsyKick said:

You do realize that multiple propblock reports can get them banned for a while? I mean propblock is a major concern but increasing the punishment length probably won't change a thing. -1

Same with false warrants, I barely see any reports on that anyday.

I see a minimum of 5 false warrant sits a day not sure where your coming from 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

I see a minimum of 5 false warrant sits a day not sure where your coming from 

Strange, to be honest I've only seen 1 false warrant sit this week but I've been on like all day every day... Maybe I just don't see them since you guys have like lightning fast "accept report" clicking speeds. 😂

1 minute ago, PsyKick said:

Strange, to be honest I've only seen 1 false warrant sit this week but I've been on like all day every day... Maybe I just don't see them since you guys have like lightning fast "accept report" clicking speeds. 😂

Ye maybe lol

4 hours ago, Witchings said:

Luckily the people doing it were ban evaders and got permaed

I distinctly remember false warranting you with my friends and none of us are perma'd, so you must have the story wrong, buddy. I'd be glad to demonstrate by coming on and false warranting you RIGHT NOW, get a base up and ill show you what I mean...but of course, you have to be active to have a base, right? 

Edited by Lori From The Deli
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Toxic 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Lori From The Deli said:

I distinctly remember false warranting you with my friends and none of us are perma'd, so you must have the story wrong, buddy. I'd be glad to demonstrate by coming on and false warranting you RIGHT NOW, get a base up and ill show you what I mean...but of course, you have to be active to have a base, right? 

y i k e s Witchings you made the incel mad. Everyone run!

9 minutes ago, Lori From The Deli said:

3head

20 minutes ago, Lori From The Deli said:

You got permad. Then your pals got banned. You clearly are suffering from dementia 

• Toxic 1