Ban Appeal

Name: Mother Sophi

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:167249994

Staff who Banned you: Steamfire

People Involved: Mother Sophi, Steamfire, and a Police Officer with "Tyrone" in his name. 

Reason You were Banned: Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?: 1 Week

Proof of Ban: Steamfire only checked logs and did not listen to what I had to say or checked my base at all.

Your side of the story: I had a base right outside of spawn with a kos sign which said KOS INSIDE and a group of people came into the base the kills included Black Market Dealer, Michael, Police Officer, Security Guard, and Civilian. In a SIT which I had reported one of the kills, a police officer who had after being killed came back and killed me with a Double Barrel for NLR, which once in SIT he brought up the kills with only knowing of the killing and not checking that my base had a KOS sign. He had no proof to show that I did not have a KOS sign. So the officer turned the SIT on him around to me, which if he had proof of Mass RDM, he should have made a seperate report. Steamfire did not have proof of no KOS sign which should have been provided, and did not even know of the base that i had. 

I hope that Steamfire and/or other staff may review this appeal.

17 hours ago, ❤Sophi❤ @ omnieducation.net said:

Name: Mother Sophi

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:167249994

Staff who Banned you: Steamfire

People Involved: Mother Sophi, Steamfire, and a Police Officer with "Tyrone" in his name. 

Reason You were Banned: Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?: 1 Week

Proof of Ban: Steamfire only checked logs and did not listen to what I had to say or checked my base at all.

Your side of the story: I had a base right outside of spawn with a kos sign which said KOS INSIDE and a group of people came into the base the kills included Black Market Dealer, Michael, Police Officer, Security Guard, and Civilian. In a SIT which I had reported one of the kills, a police officer who had after being killed came back and killed me with a Double Barrel for NLR, which once in SIT he brought up the kills with only knowing of the killing and not checking that my base had a KOS sign. He had no proof to show that I did not have a KOS sign. So the officer turned the SIT on him around to me, which if he had proof of Mass RDM, he should have made a seperate report. Steamfire did not have proof of no KOS sign which should have been provided, and did not even know of the base that i had. 

I hope that Steamfire and/or other staff may review this appeal.

Do you have any proof of your own to back up your story? (I.E. Recordings, screenshots, etc.) Because if not, unless Steamfire admits to not being thorough with the sit and only going off of the logs or he if provides evidence against you, then sorry to say, but you're shit outta luck.

This sits I do remember. I was fully aware of the base considering the person who reported you did in fact tell me about it. When going to the base all props have been deleted and I saw no evidence of it being there. I used all evidence that was provided to me to determine the right course of action.

I do not have evidence of this.

However I've been an Admin for years on Gmod and have a flawless warn and ban rating on both GarnetGaming and the Sadly no longer existent UrbanGaming. I am aware that this in fact can not be submitted as evidence, but i would like it to go on the record. 

1 hour ago, RiySpy said:

This sits I do remember. I was fully aware of the base considering the person who reported you did in fact tell me about it. When going to the base all props have been deleted and I saw no evidence of it being there. I used all evidence that was provided to me to determine the right course of action.

However I've been an Admin for years on Gmod and have a flawless warn and ban rating on both GarnetGaming and the Sadly no longer existent UrbanGaming. I am aware that this in fact can not be submitted as evidence, but i would like it to go on the record. 

If evidence was given to you during the sit then where’d it go, also saying you’ve been an admin for YEARS means nothing lmao

4 minutes ago, Wasdin said:

If evidence was given to you during the sit then where’d it go, also saying you’ve been an admin for YEARS means nothing lmao

I mean the burden of proof comes back onto the appealer in order to prove they were not in the wrong. He said there was no evidence of there being a base/KoS sign listed. He said he acknowledged the argument and saw there was no proof of such. With KoS signs the person has to prove there was a sign that the person crossed. (AKA having an admin go and see it, that suffices enough for it.) If the admin sees that, then the person who was killed has to prove they were not passed the line, otherwise the admin has to take the word of the person who said they crossed the line into their base.

2 minutes ago, Vernon said:

Unless u got proof or steamfire admits to not being thorough, ur not getting unbanned

oof, pretty sure the appealer isn't required to post proof of shit. if the guy who banned him has fuck-no evidence for "mass rdm" its an unban.

my favorite ban appeals are the ones where some mod bans without providing the proper evidence to warrant said ban

16 hours ago, RiySpy said:

lmao where have I heard this before

If staff had to keeps all the records of every ban that they have had to do then I would have to buy multiple hardrives. I don't save record of every sit I do because that redundant. It's a lot of unnecessary steps. I am fully admitting that in this case I don't have evidence on this particular sit. It seems like neither does the appearler. 

Either 2 things will happen:

1. The appealer will get unbanned.

2.  The appealer will no get unbanned.

It's not up to me. I've already given everything I can say about it and so has mother sophi so the appeal can be judged on now.  

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

At this point, Sophi has pretty much already waited the week (officially 1 week tomorrow), so it's not really an appeal at this point that would negate anything.

I agree.