Post Count Mine

<Exterior: Barren Wasteland.>

A nuclear winter hit the Garnet Gaming populace like a ton of bricks. Everywhere the survivors look, there is nothing but emptiness. Where there were once multitudes of post counts lies empty hands and battered souls. Those who were lucky to keep their lives barely get by. 

Image result for stalker

"Listen 'ere lads. If you want to survive, come with me."

The weary survivors follow the man's lead as he takes them on a trek across the empty landscape.

Image result for vault 111

Their journey ends at a mysterious vault.

"Behind this door lies a mine with a surplus of post counts. Take what ye will and make something of yourselves in what's left in this world..."

tl:dr Up your post counts in this thread while giving me free thread views Kappa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The squadron entered the deserted factory, unknowing of the dangers lurking in the lower floors. They begin their descent, watching every corner of the stairway, making sure that they stay safe. At the bottom of the staircase, they find an enemy combatant and easily neutralize him. As they enter the next hallway with ease, they notice that it seems very qui- BOOM!"

WHO WILL WIN?
The Rules, updates and post count                                                                        One Badmin boi
of all the community members who
put the time and effort into shitposting
or making actual insightful/Inspiring posts.