DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LiL LaGGy's staff application

LiL LaGGy

In game name: LiL LaGGy
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:437603563
Warns: 1 or 2
Timezone: P.S.T
Playtime?:
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [NO teamspeak] [YES i have a mic]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[NO]
    Referral(s): no one
    Past experiences as staff: none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
I've stayed up late on the weekends there is usually no staff on and so people would start to rdm and rda and a whole load of bad things that 
can happen when people think that staff aren't on. I know some of the staff and I was thinking how fun it would be without some of the bad 
people on the server. I want to have the server nice and happy and not so angry when the people are just breaking a server rule probably costing 
some people a lot of their work. I remember how it is losing some of your work and money was nearly hard to get back after a raid if you've spent
the rest of your money on the things you want. 
Having some more staff when there is there is a bad person on they would get banned before they annoy a lot of people. I get ready when some one
is being a rule breaker and I deal with them some how until staff gets on. I have a pretty early time zone so I would stay up later than most of the
staff. that's why I want to apply for staff to save someone's night or day by stopping the bad people from messing with them.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: first application
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1 to 3 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? school, fridays i go somewhere else for the day
Did you read the staff rules?: I LiL LaGGY have read the rules
Edited by LiL LaGGy

This application really shows you are not a ready 13 year old. We have plenty of compenant young staff, yet you do not show this in your application. Your paragraph is a sentence. One. Sentence. It isn't even a good one. Littered throughout your app are spelling errors, capitalization problems, and problematic sections. Give you app another review, because as of now, it is no where near read. -1, until you change your app. Prove me wrong.

• Toxic 1

I mean, the fact that you edited it shows that you want this job. But again, the paragraphs are weak. There is minimal effort in them, and you go over very generalized statements. I suggest looking at some of the previous accepted applications and some of the denied applications and try to better yourself with those in mind. Good luck, but my -1 still stands.

19 hours ago, Bread God said:

This application really shows you are not a ready 13 year old. We have plenty of compenant young staff, yet you do not show this in your application. Your paragraph is a sentence. One. Sentence. It isn't even a good one. Littered throughout your app are spelling errors, capitalization problems, and problematic sections. Give you app another review, because as of now, it is no where near read. -1, until you change your app. Prove me wrong.

Agree -1