OP: OVTHR

mr cornwal

What im seeing is that lil applesauce , mass rdmed because he raided as a citizen which isnt allowed.

i’d like to hear his side of the story.

applesauce does not respond within 24 hours , this will be accepted and applesauce will receive a ban for 1 week for mass rdm and his moderator application will get denied. @lil applesaise

Edited by Vernon

I was sleeping at that time I got to bed at 9 pm pacific time and wake up at 6 pacific time then i go straight to school until 4pm pacific time that is my hours on week days on weekends I normally wake up at 9 get on then stay on until 10 pm so I couldn’t have mass rdmed my user is GgC lil applesause

53 minutes ago, lil applesaise said:

I am on my phone right now is the name lil applesauce or lil applesause

In the video the victim copies your steamid and it matches up perfectly, as well as the steamid on the report menu. Unless Steamid Spoofing is possible, this is clearly you, names can be impersonated, steamids cannot.

Edited by Vincent

But one question i have even know this isn’t me I swear on my life is why he nlr’d even if someone raids you with out adverting that’s agensed the rules right but I swear on all my permas and my vip and me ever getting mod I would not do that I’ve never done that on this server and I will do so to not do that on Garnet Gaming. And I know that my warns on my other app point you in the direction that I did this but I didn’t I would never do this and I’ve never been on that that time ever. This has happend to me before and if you look at my staff app I put in many reasons why that isn’t me

Edited by lil applesaise

That is a very convincing video but some people don’t want me to be staff. If you ask noct I was taking to him on som pointers on my staff app then this cop just warrants and arrested me for applying for staff and I’m literally supposed to be in class rn learning but I’m defending my self so this should prove that I didn’t do it. And I’m trying to get in to a good college 

Edited by lil applesaise
1 hour ago, lil applesaise said:

That is a very convincing video but some people don’t want me to be staff. If you ask noct I was taking to him on som pointers on my staff app then this cop just warrants and arrested me for applying for staff and I’m literally supposed to be in class rn learning but I’m defending my self so this should prove that I didn’t do it. And I’m trying to get in to a good college 

I think it may be best if the Operators will take it from here.

@Jarold @ExoticNinja

Edited by Vincent