Tenser's Moderator app .

Tenser

9 hours ago, Vincent said:

You failed the Server rules test that you are given when you become staff. How do you fail that?

-1 until I see improvement.

A lot of people fail that, Hell, I've nearly failed that even though I was already staff, besides, how can you see improvement if he can't have another shot at the test? 

+1, you're a very dedicated guy and I think you'd be an alright staff member. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Witchings said:

A lot of people fail that, Hell, I've nearly failed that even though I was already staff, besides, how can you see improvement if he can't have another shot at the test? 

+1, you're a very dedicated guy and I think you'd be an alright staff member. 

Witchings send me a private message I got some stuff for you

10 hours ago, Vincent said:

You failed the Server rules test that you are given when you become staff. How do you fail that?

A lot of staff have come close to failing that, it's not really out of the normal. Also, I t h o ug ht y o u w o u ld ha v e s t o p pe d wi th th e or a ng  e

Edited by Grace
e
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
22 minutes ago, Tenser said:

@Vincent everybody is not the same+ everybody deserves a second chance. "FACTS"

I never said you didn't deserve a second chance, I have not seen you display anything which demonstrates your knowledge of the rules have improved, so I said until I see improvement, which I have not yet seen. Show it to me, and my vote will change. Simple as that. If you get your second shot at staff, congratulations, go for it, I understand that everybody is not the same but at this point we have so many staff members I believe there should be a bit more criticism on who becomes staff and who does not, that is solely my opinion, and that's that. 

1 hour ago, Alexeion said:

+1

I believe in second chances and some of those questions on the test are confusing so getting them wrong is ok and you can improve but you already know what you need to improve.

@Tenser I dont want to see you fail this time promise me this.  

@Alexeion I wont fail this time.

Edited by Tenser
  • Like 1