DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Revert Tab Menu

Description: I logged on today, to the unpleasant surprise of seeing the tab menu has changed. Instead of showing Staff Rank, it shows server level. 
In my opinion, server rank is useless. We have /playtime to figure out who has the most play time. The levels in tab menu in my opinion does not
help nobody. In fact, I think the level system in total is kind of useless as it grants nothing apon level up. Staff ranks allows a lot to happen.

Reasoning: First, it allows trainer to PM a head mod higher for help for tryouts. Next, it allows other staff to see who is online and can
 assist them, especially for newer staff like me. Plus it allows newer players or non staff in general who has no idea what the staff roster looks
 like to simply look at tab menu and see who can assist them. Finally, it keeps the constant reminder to newer players that staff is online. If they
are in game and see multiple staff online, they are less likely to act up.

Additional Information: 

8BBE95AB7996A256AD712971D785F5B11C5CF5B4

Edited by Yazmo ☣
Guest Gildarts

-1 I like it and it masks staff ranks. You use admin chat, You don't pm staff.  Also if your using the ranks as a way to prevent rdm/minge etc, thats dumb because scum shouldnt be here in the first place.

Edited by Gildarts