chrishuncho staff app

topshot

Name: chrishuncho
Total time on the server: 72 hours (i will have 75 by today)
Do you own a microphone: yes
Referrals: None Sadly :(
Staff History: 1 Warn for base camping 
Country of Residence: United States
Past experiences staffing? Not really. I was an admin on a minecraft server if that counts :).
Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) I plan on to make GG server/community better. Me being a staff member in GarnetGaming will help/assist people who need help. Every day after school I will always turn on my computer and play Garrys Mod and go on this server because of how incredible this community is, When i also get on i always see a staff on the server trying to keep the server clean and no one breaking rules, but there can also be people who get away with these things. I'll make those people pay instead bringing it to the forums. This motivates me to get more involved in this community and to make sure everyone is also enjoying it more than me. From admins mods SOC factions PVTS, and etc. They showed me so much respect and love towards me. Not only i want to show my dedication toward the server, but i want to show my love and dedication to people on the fourms, teamspeak, and discord. Thank you guys for reading this application and hopefully i will bring positive reps in this server. 

Edited by chrishuncho
there were some errors sorry. i didnt change anything.
  • Toxic 6

-1. I've seen you on RU but have never seen you on forums or have even talked to you. You are barely the minimum and at the time of posting you are -3 hours. Becoming staff should not motivate you to get more involved with this community; if you enjoy being a member of this community then you'll get involved with or without staff. Your essay is in my opinion the rather generic, "I'll be massively active and helpful to people". How? Why? And I know that is ironic considering my answer to the same question. The question is actually worded strangely and I'm unsure if that is on purpose or not. Although, there is a short portion in that answer that does answer the why part, but I think you may need to beef it up a bit more.

You also have no experience staffing. Now, I'm not saying that isn't a bad thing - you need to get experience from somewhere and I wouldn't -1 this based solely on that fact - but it does slightly add to this being a -1.

I hope to see you in game and the forums a bit more after this, and wish you good luck to your current and possibly future applications.

~ Fier

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

For a few reasons. The paragraph seems rushed in regards to the numerous grammatical errors. You also spouted some generic “I’m on often and I want to help.” phrases the entire time. Elaborate on WHY you want to help.

Also, and I know this is generic and overused, get to know more people. You claim to want to dedicate yourself to the server and community. Yet I haven’t seen you building relationships with anyone outside SSO since you got in. I don’t even think you and I have had a single conversation and I talk to damn near everybody. Don’t get me wrong, hanging close to home is completely fine, but for someone who wants to be staff, you are expected to have a positive reputation among the community. Whereas you have no reputation at all.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

-1 You're still quite new to the community, I suggest playing on the server some more and get familiar with others. Pretty much build up a reputation/image for yourself and focus on your faction for right now. So far, you don't a good or desired image.  Since, I've heard that you've been a bit toxic recently.

Edited by Apollo
hm.
54 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

For a few reasons. The paragraph seems rushed in regards to the numerous grammatical errors. You also spouted some generic “I’m on often and I want to help.” phrases the entire time. Elaborate on WHY you want to help.

Also, and I know this is generic and overused, get to know more people. You claim to want to dedicate yourself to the server and community. Yet I haven’t seen you building relationships with anyone outside SSO since you got in. I don’t even think you and I have had a single conversation and I talk to damn near everybody. Don’t get me wrong, hanging close to home is completely fine, but for someone who wants to be staff, you are expected to have a positive reputation among the community. Whereas you have no reputation at all.

I agree with Ozzy that your paragraph is extremely generic,but I did see you on today interacting with the US side. Continue doing that and try not to rush to get on the staff team. Also, spell check and grammar check your paragraphs.

Edited by draggydx