Format stolen by someone in the playground section.

In Game Name: You may know me as Source, Snipekilz, Nitro, Zerodream, Kayla, Vertox, Elmos world, Nitrogen

Origin of name: Well Source because I thought it was pretty cool. Snipekilz because I was named snipegod on a fortnite mini team. Nitro because it stands for Nitrogen. Zerodream because I looked up badass names and one was zero and one was dream. Put them both together and yah get... Kayla because I was a fake E-Girl. Vertox because I liked the name vortex and just made it my own. Elmos world because I really don't know just did it. Lastly Nitrogen because on mrp we had a element based name.

How long you've been on GG : Since march 2014

Favorite faction you've been in: Gru/2GA

Favorite memory on the server: On DarkRP when onii chan noclipped into jarolds bank and destroyed a shit ton of printers.

My introduction (The Truth): Hello you may know me as one of the names at the top of this post. I first joined the server named vertox in 2014 while I was very young. I met Ethan or not cool guy/ @Ethan . He was one of the nicest guys I met. I became a dedicated player to garnet because of him. He was a staff member back then so he inspired me to join the staffing community. I got trial moderator and a day after getting It, I was demoted by dudebro for accidentally having adminmode on when pd raided my base. (Adminmode was different back then and had godmode and some other perks) I quit the server for a month after loosing my rank. After I came back I changed my name to Elmos world and a few other names I don't remember. I played for a year and then left after a map change I wasn't excited about. I came back after 3 months when the map was reset to the original one and changed my name to zerodream. I played for a while and reapplied as a staff member. I got up to S.Mod had my name as kayla and resigned after a while ( Fake E-Girl). I switched to mrp as kayla for a while but had some errors while playing so I left Gru and 2GA. Around 6 months later I came back and reapplied as snipekilz. While staffing I changed my name to both Nitro and source. I resigned due to a situation on the server after reaching S.Mod. I reapplied a month later got up to S.Admin and lied about a bunch of shit in my past. Yesterday I was accused of hacking by a various amount of staff members. I was not in fact hacking, not even sure how to get them on my operating system (linux). But I believe I may be getting banned for it even though like I stated I wasn't. 

^ Just a little background story.

@Evity Not really sure why I lie so much about stupid shit. I guess I feel it will affect me even though I realize it wouldn't have after lying about things.

@Jarold / longevity I apologize for being so "toxic" and lying

You two have actually opened my eyes to see that lying just causes a load of shit that somehow haunts me after 2 years. I hope we leave off on a good note. 

Edited by SnipeKilz!!
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1