cloud8191

In-game name:JOLT CLOUD8191
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:441124698
Warns:2
Timezone:Mountain Time (MT)
Playtime?:201:40:19
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] evity, buddha, T.T.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think I should be chosen for staff because I love and want to help the server/staff community grow. 
I really like to help any chance I get, like once at a wrestling tournament I kept score, and ran mats too.
I also sometimes teach for school, and club sports. I really only enjoy playing on garnet's server(s). My favorite game has to be Garry's Mod, best game ever. (R6 too) But, I love the community aspect of GMOD more.
And, Random fact: I hate the Patriots. I can get on most of the time week/nights. around 9 to 10. I will help the low-pop server at night (15 at 1:53)take as many reports as I can to clean the server of minges/trolls.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, I was banned for Mass NLR by rispy, I learned from my mistake. (The ban occurred 7 months ago)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, January 21st
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Nearly 1-hour per day minimum
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes, JOLT CLOUD8191
Edited by cloud8191
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, halstonde said:

You are community banned... you don't get a say on who applies... Move along troll... 

who the fuck are you lol if you've met this kid ingame you'd know he's LoudCloudsxxx 2.0