Jarold is massfalsebanning

ZakAttak

Jarold is massbanning everyone for 999 years for the reason checkmate, and then banned me for this after I asked him what he was up to. I suggested that he was maybe banning SantamyClarita alts because I was talking about this on forums yesterday and then he banned me.

https://gyazo.com/7ecd4824c348d90a2b9804d73ec678f5

idk if he thinks my account is an alt or what but I've played on this server on and off for over a month and bought vip

Edited by ZakAttak
2 minutes ago, eXg. Waco said:

EVERY BAN I HAVE EVER DONE WAS FALSE, GOOD LUCK UNBANNING THEM @Evity

Yikes what a child. I trained this dude too. Was super suspicious on how he aced the test so quick. @Evity have a great suggestion. It is now a REQUIREMENT to have a microphone and speak to staff unless given special permission. Thoughts? Cause i swear it’s always these no mic niggas that pull this.

Edited by Bread God
  • Spicy 1
Guest eXg. Waco

YOU GOODIE-GOODIES WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BAN OVER 500 PEOPLE, NEVER! AND BEST PART IS, THEY THINK ITS LEGITIMATE AND CANT EVEN COME BACK FOR SEVERAL MONTHS SOME WERE EVEN PERMA. YOU MAY HAVE UNBANNED THE ONES FROM TODAY BUT NOT THE ONES FROM THE PAST MONTH WHEN I WAS TMOD! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA