Jarold is massfalsebanning

ZakAttak

2 minutes ago, eXg. Waco said:

YOU GOODIE-GOODIES WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BAN OVER 500 PEOPLE, NEVER! AND BEST PART IS, THEY THINK ITS LEGITIMATE AND CANT EVEN COME BACK FOR SEVERAL MONTHS SOME WERE EVEN PERMA. YOU MAY HAVE UNBANNED THE ONES FROM TODAY BUT NOT THE ONES FROM THE PAST MONTH WHEN I WAS TMOD! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I literally wipedΒ your bans, all you did was waste both of our time.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, eXg. Waco said:

YOU GOODIE-GOODIES WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BAN OVER 500 PEOPLE, NEVER! AND BEST PART IS, THEY THINK ITS LEGITIMATE AND CANT EVEN COME BACK FOR SEVERAL MONTHS SOME WERE EVEN PERMA. YOU MAY HAVE UNBANNED THE ONES FROM TODAY BUT NOT THE ONES FROM THE PAST MONTH WHEN I WAS TMOD! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

idk if its just me but u need to leave the houseΒ 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Yikes what a child. I trained this dude too. Was super suspicious on how he aced the test so quick. @EvityΒ have a great suggestion. It is now a REQUIREMENT to have a microphone and speak to staff unless given special permission. Thoughts? Cause i swear it’s always these no mic niggas that pull this.

Yes

19 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Yikes what a child. I trained this dude too. Was super suspicious on how he aced the test so quick. @EvityΒ have a great suggestion. It is now a REQUIREMENT to have a microphone and speak to staff unless given special permission. Thoughts? Cause i swear it’s always these no mic niggas that pull this.

10000% agree

28 minutes ago, Bread God said:

how old

Β 

Hopefully he didn’t ban me lolΒ 

Hope that ban wipe is true so no one is punished for nothingΒ 

Waco if you continue down this road you will have a horrible life, Being staff is a responsibility on a video game if you can’t do that then you won’t succeed in life

Β 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 hour ago, eXg. Waco said:

EVERY BAN I HAVE EVER DONE WAS FALSE, GOOD LUCK UNBANNING THEM @Evity

why does every drp troll who think they are funny useΒ huge text when showcasing their epic victory royale? it also takes legit 2-10 mins to just look up your steamid and see your bans. its sorta like a 4-year-old screamingΒ at the end of a game they just lost " I WIN " as if it changes anything.Β 

1 hour ago, eXg. Waco said:

YOU GOODIE-GOODIES WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BAN OVER 500 PEOPLE, NEVER!ο»Ώ

yes, sex is great, butΒ have you ever wasted 5 minutes ofΒ a Garry's mod super administrators time?Β 

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, SilverReaper said:

Hopefully he didn’t ban me lolΒ 

Hope that ban wipe is true so no one is punished for nothingΒ 

Waco if you continue down this road you will have a horrible life, Being staff is a responsibility on a video game if you can’t do that then you won’t succeed in life

Β 

its netherblaze not jarold. ecksΒ dee

• Like 1