John F Kennedy's application for staff

John F kennedy

In-game name: John F Kennedy Age: 13

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:174366989

Warns:2 (RDM)

Timezone: PST Playtime?:

| John F Kennedy has played for 96:46:58.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]     

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NO    

Past experiences as staff: [NO]     

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I would be a hard working staff to start off i am not new to Garry's mod with around 400 hours i get

on as often as I can.I love the dark rp community although sometimes toxic i still love playing the game . I am polite to the people i play with while

i'm on. No one really dislikes me on the server and i follow the rules and i ask questions that can help me improve on the server. I do not minge or be

a prick to people on the server. I have a mic but it does not work on the server i would be very active as i get on my freetime. I participate in everything

possible on the server as i have a lot of freetime. I believe that i can improve the community as i am young and can learn from this experience. Every turn i get to do anything on the server i can

for the time i have played on this server i have learned a lot.]    

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : yes i have been ban on a previous server because i had been brand new to Gmod and i got no warnings just permban.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No i haven't made a previous application to staff

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: all my freetime i have which is a couple hours most days

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like art and doing well in it

Did you read the staff rules?:yes

I have seen you on the server before, you seem compulsive, and what I mean by that is you will report and demand punishment on somebody who accidentally shoots you on the street. I don't think you should always be that strict on the rules, lay back a little bit. You have no experience as staff, I'm not sure why but you split your 2 paragraphs (Actually only 8 sentences,) into several miniature incomplete sentences. With your 2 warns for RDM, I don't know if I would take a chance with you just yet.

Saying -1 over a microphone isn't a valid -1, they're not required to have a microphone. He didn't read the staff rules and demands punishment whenever he reports a player.

However, I recommend him get a microphone and Teamspeak because communication is key and probably the best skill you could have  

@cloud8191 @Tenser

Edited by National1
53 minutes ago, Preston Vasquez said:

Saying -1 over a microphone isn't a valid -1, they're not required to have a microphone. He didn't read the staff rules and demands punishment whenever he reports a player.

However, I recommend him get a microphone and Teamspeak because communication is key and probably the best skill you could have  

@cloud8191 @Tenser

I mean he can pull a  source 

I do wish you good luck for future voters, but my answer for now is a definite -1. Not only have you failed to read the rules, you also demand that people are punished even when you are wrong. Paragraphs have lack of grammar and are very short, I'm going to have to keep the vote I have right now.

Again, good luck.