Warns: 1

Time zone: MST

PlayTime: 66 hours 58 minutes

Access to TS and Mic: Yes

Ability to record Garry’s Mod videos: Yes

Staff referrals: No referrals

Past experiences as staff: none

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I am very trustworthy, reliable, hardworking,  and fair. I feel as if these are the qualities every member of staff should have.  As of recent i have seen a vast increase of players on the server and with a bunch of new players coming in it is almost guaranteed that they will break rules.  I feel as if i could help out in that kind of situation a lot. Another point is I know how annoying it is if someone broke a rule and killed you and there is a shortage of staff on and it takes forever for someone to take your sit.  I feel if i could reduce that time it would be a great help to the community. In conclusion I think I should be hired as staff because the Garnet community is a very great community and it would be a huge privilege if i was able to moderate the server to keep everyone happy.

My objectives are you to improve the servers moderation and the players to give them a more welcoming and enjoyable experience in the server. I play DarkRP everyday and never play on any other gamemode. I started playing Garnet around july last year and have seen a lot of its changes since then. I am able to follow the rules and take orders well. I can respect everyone equally and be open about others opinions. I can enforce the rules and ensure players understand where they went wrong if they break the rules so they and everyone else can have a better experience on the server and improve the environment. I can be strict and laid back depending on the situation and ensure the right actions are taken on a situation.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No, I don’t really play on other servers much.

Previous Applications: Yes august 10th 2018

Time I can contribute: 4-5 hours a day

Any other hobbies: snowmobiling/dirt biking, school

Read Staff Rules:  Chief5005

Edited by Chief5005
week paragraphs

I wanted to add a bit more explanation on my -1 than just a simple joke. I’ve seen you in game multiple times, yet you rarely communicate with anyone. You are just kind of there. A lot of players who want to become staff are never in the team speak. I suggest hopping into a channel and poking a staff member to move you into a channel. Get to know us and what we are about before rushing into an application process, because it is evident this is what you did when you typed up this app. I’m afraid there is no going back at the moment, as it has been about 12 hours since you posted and no edits have been made. I wish you better luck in 3 days, when you can reapply. And seriously, join the teamspeak. We get to know people better when we communicate with them. Good luck

32 minutes ago, Bread God said:

I wanted to add a bit more explanation on my -1 than just a simple joke. I’ve seen you in game multiple times, yet you rarely communicate with anyone. You are just kind of there. A lot of players who want to become staff are never in the team speak. I suggest hopping into a channel and poking a staff member to move you into a channel. Get to know us and what we are about before rushing into an application process, because it is evident this is what you did when you typed up this app. I’m afraid there is no going back at the moment, as it has been about 12 hours since you posted and no edits have been made. I wish you better luck in 3 days, when you can reapply. And seriously, join the teamspeak. We get to know people better when we communicate with them. Good luck

Right there get involved with the community man also adding on to that get involved with  the discord server, it's the hot new topic 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
8 hours ago, Bread God said:

Yes i'm sorry for not editing ive been really busy today. And I just prefer not to use teamspeak since most of the time in discord calls with my buddies. But sometime I will hop on and get to know everyone better. Thanks for the note.