unban

Bopper

In-Game Name: Bopper 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175687650

When did the punishment occur?: like 2 years ago

Warn/Ban Reason: Being an idiot and mass rdming

Who was involved?: forgot to be honest.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Because I used to be an idiot and was really bad and toxic and no longer am. I would want to come back to join the tali and be non toxic.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): non

Why are you making an appeal 2 years later when 

A. The staff who banned you probably doesn’t play or he forgot banning you 

B. You are apologizing in your app

I do hope you get unbanned, as you are obviously trying to make the point that you have changed, and I want to believe you. 2 years is a long time, but that goes both ways. Based on previous appeals, when one is made a year or more after the ban there is almost no way it will be accepted. Good luck anyways, and I’ll put a +1 for whatever it counts for.

1 minute ago, Bread God said:

Why are you making an appeal 2 years later when 

A. The staff who banned you probably doesn’t play or he forgot banning you 

B. You are apologizing in your app

I do hope you get unbanned, as you are obviously trying to make the point that you have changed, and I want to believe you. 2 years is a long time, but that goes both ways. Based on previous appeals, when one is made a year or more after the ban there is almost no way it will be accepted. Good luck anyways, and I’ll put a +1 for whatever it counts for.

I banned him.

Someone post the soundcloud of him talking with me. That should be enough.

• 300 IQ 1
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

I banned him.

I understand I was acting immature in that recording but that is me from I think over 1 1/2 years ago and Im no longer like that.

6 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I banned him.

Huh. Sorry broski but if phantom banned you, there isn’t much you can do. His ban was valid under harassment and just a general nuisance to the server. I’ve got to go with a -1

Edit: If I may ask Phantom, if he truly says he has changed, why not hop into a teamspeak call with him for 15 minutes and let him change your mind? I know I have no say in MRP staff and how they handle matters, but he could be telling the truth.

Edited by Bread God
12 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Huh. Sorry broski but if phantom banned you, there isn’t much you can do. His ban was valid under harassment and just a general nuisance to the server. I’ve got to go with a -1

Edit: If I may ask Phantom, if he truly says he has changed, why not hop into a teamspeak call with him for 15 minutes and let him change your mind? I know I have no say in MRP staff and how they handle matters, but he could be telling the truth.

At this point, it isn't really up to me since I'm resigned. I'm leaving it up to Jackal and Chris to decide. All I'll say is that we've heard the "I've changed" line so many times, it's just not worth giving it the time of day anymore.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

At this point, it isn't really up to me since I'm resigned. I'm leaving it up to Jackal and Chris to decide. All I'll say is that we've heard the "I've changed" line so many times, it's just not worth giving it the time of day anymore.

Yeah. I do see where you are coming from. Recently, people have been banned and have used the excuse of “Ive changed”. However, there are some people who really have changed, and I believe everyone deserves some sort of chance at redemption. Maybe I like playing devils advocate. My -1 still stands, but if there was an interview with him with Jackal or Chris, then maybe I’ll change my mind. Also, have fun in retirement Phantom

Edited by Bread God
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Lori From The Deli said:

OH DEAR WHY, Bopper I remember you on GG darkrp waaaaaaay back and you were nothing but a minge. Lied continually, caused numerous problems, as well as being underage and applying for staff. I sincerely hope you don't get unbanned.

You must knew a guy from a different server named bopper, or you Smoking some kush or something because this bopper only was about building bases and taking other people sit. You sure you taking about Garnet Gaming DRP Bopper?

Edited by Lust | TGN
1 hour ago, Lust | TGN said:

You must knew a guy from a different server named bopper, or you Smoking some kush or something because this bopper only was about building bases and taking other people sit. You sure you taking about Garnet Gaming DRP Bopper?

Certainly. He was around at the time of my boys Sbens, Nyx, and Ritesh. RIP Nyx - Best Superadmin of all time. Didn't Nyx demote him?

• Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1