unban

Bopper

Even IF you say you've improved over the years that doesn't make up for your previous actions against the server. I understand that you might have changed but you still must deal with the consequences of your previous actions. Plus, it would be unfair towards others if we unbanned you on an apology but not others. Your best bet would be to wait until the ban wipe occurs and only god knows when that is going to happen. It's been rumoured it will happen in 2020 but I don't know how true that is.

5 hours ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Even IF you say you've improved over the years that doesn't make up for your previous actions against the server. I understand that you might have changed but you still must deal with the consequences of your previous actions. Plus, it would be unfair towards others if we unbanned you on an apology but not others. Your best bet would be to wait until the ban wipe occurs and only god knows when that is going to happen. It's been rumoured it will happen in 2020 but I don't know how true that is.

I'm scared.

On 2/14/2019 at 3:53 AM, Bread God said:

Edit: If I may ask Phantom, if he truly says he has changed, why not hop into a teamspeak call with him for 15 minutes and let him change your mind? I know I have no say in MRP staff and how they handle matters, but he could be telling the truth.

This could be a good idea, but everyone would act nice and friendly which makes it hard. 

+1 it has been two years... You change soooo damn much in two years! .  This person got on the forums when he could have just went to any other server and asked to be unbanned.  Right there shows that he manned up and spoke about how he was a shit head.  What is the worse that could happen he logs on and masses people and we ban him again?  or He is actually legit and contributes to the server... 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
2 hours ago, halstonde said:

MRP Perma bans for Mass RDM?  Do you all follow the same D3A Handbook DRP does?

Handbook? What are we, Boy Scouts?

We perma ban for excessive bans or intentionally massing if one should know better, like if they have 1000+ hours and do it.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 3
59 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Handbook? What are we, Boy Scouts?

We perma ban for excessive bans or intentionally massing if one should know better, like if they have 1000+ hours and do it.

Phantom this just prooves DRP staff are better they’re running around with handbooks

• 300 IQ 1
  • 3 weeks later...