How to fix ropes (CS Desert)

2 hours ago, .br0ken said:

Can someone explain why even behind this line you're considered in base? The textscreen states that behind this point ( the gate ) you are KOS

As I discovered yesterday, you're not in the base until you're at the sign (That states you're KOS). This was confirmed by Ethan who was on yesterday. You can be watched for suspicious behavior, but you're not KOS till you past the sign

@.br0ken

Edited by petal-chan
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Friendly 2
Guest Gildarts
15 hours ago, petal-chan said:

As I discovered yesterday, you're not in the base until you're at the sign (That states you're KOS). This was confirmed by Ethan who was on yesterday. You can be watched for suspicious behavior, but you're not KOS till you past the sign

@.br0ken

I don't know where he got that idea on CS Desert the lines have always been KOS. Unless Phantom Jackal or Chris said otherwise (but I highly doubt it)

Also if you look at the side of us the text screen is over the hill the one at front gate states teh same thing (AT THIS POINT) Which is at the line, it does not say inside of base. The front gate says INSIDE are KOS meaning "INSIDE THE LINES" does apply. Get it INSIDE THE LINES

But with that being said if people are having issues Talk to jackal and branch to have it changed to inside base.

Edited by Gildarts
15 hours ago, petal-chan said:

@.br0ken

Ethan has downsyndrome then 

Any hostile past the line is KOS even if they cross and leave a second after

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
Guest Gildarts
2 minutes ago, .br0ken said:

I talked to Jackal yesterday about where it would be consider basecamping, He said that it would be basecamping if they are within the base walls, I don't know if same applies to KOS area but I feel like it should be. @Jackal

That is the exact reason we use to say if you can render the base you are too close.

2 hours ago, Im Dream said:

Isnt that bad for your fps?

it brung my FPS from 110 to 80 

I also have a shit PC so people like ethan should keep multicore on just to have more than 7 fps

Edited by Not cool kid
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Gildarts said:

I don't know where he got that idea on CS Desert the lines have always been KOS. Unless Phantom Jackal or Chris said otherwise (but I highly doubt it)

Also if you look at the side of us the text screen is over the hill the one at front gate states teh same thing (AT THIS POINT) Which is at the line, it does not say inside of base. The front gate says INSIDE are KOS meaning "INSIDE THE LINES" does apply. Get it INSIDE THE LINES

But with that being said if people are having issues Talk to jackal and branch to have it changed to inside base.

Jackal, and Phantom (I think maybe Chris too, but not sure) said in @ chat during a small discussion that because some people couldn't see the lines around the bases, they aren't the KOS lines anymore. Since this was found by Wendell, I am not sure if that would still be the case if Jackal/Phantom/Chris judged it again, but as of right now, those lines aren't the KOS lines unless Jackal/Phantom/Chris changed their mind while I was offline.

8 hours ago, Cameron said:

Ethan has downsyndrome then 

Any hostile past the line is KOS even if they cross and leave a second after

Don't assume shit like that, Cameron. I can be dumb, sure, not perfect at all, but instantly assuming the worst of me isn't very fair, read above. It wasn't my decision, I was purely the messenger.

6 hours ago, Not cool kid said:

it brung my FPS from 110 to 80 

I also have a shit PC so people like ethan should keep multicore on just to have more than 7 fps

Well, for my laptop (it isn't a shit PC, it is a shit laptop in terms of gaming), it doesn't have extra cores that it could use by enabling it, so enabling it doesn't help and might even decrease my FPS, so I keep it off, lol.

17 hours ago, Phantom said:

Lines were removed.

KOS is considered in base walls just like normal in the previous maps. Same thing goes for precap, must be within walls before heading out.

I can't be called retard now can I? :classic_cool:

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...